Daily Check-In Wednesday, August 23rd

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

CC#3 and CM#3 for me today.

Hello to all that follow...Happy Hump Day!!!:7

Hi everyone!! Today I am going to tackle Imax 3. I recently purchased it and really want to give it a try. I know there will be some learning invloved as I previewed it. I have done the premix step portion only. Looking forward to doing it all with the blasts too.

Good Morning Tammy & Kathy and all the other Fitties checking in!

I feel great after S&L yesterday! I went super light on the weights (after Wendy and Becky scared me to death) and I feel "toned up"! Woo!

So today I'm doing a mishmosh of step combos and abs. Maybe some legs too if I feel good afterwards.

Have a Happy Hump Day All!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Good Morning Girls!

Kali, am glad you feel good today. I did S&L with mostly 8 and 10 pound weights and I felt it for days!! Not terrible pain but a serious case of doms !:eek:

Yesterday I took a one hour power walk and did some yoga. Today I am thinking of doing a premix of PUB, a short step , like Allstep and AbRipperX !

Have a good one everyone!!:D

Hi all.

Today is Cathe endurance...not sure which work out yet but something tells me it'll be ME!}(

No cardio today for me today, TAMMY!;) So how was it yesterday not doing any cardio? Was it tough? :7

Kathy: Hope you enjoy IMAX3! It's a killer!}( I did the step only portion yesterday as part of a step mish mosh. I was very happy *NOT* to have to do the blasts!:p

Kali: I do S&L with mostly 8 and 5# DB's. I use 10# once and 3# once or twice.

Becky: Have a great work out today!

Hi Everyone,

I've been on vacation this week. We went camping over the weekend and survived a very loud thounder storm. Our tent held up. On saturday my 12 yr DS and I did a 12 mile bike ride.

I have not workout yet this week(feeling like a slug). Hopefully tomorrow morning I will.

Have a great Day!

Elaine

Hi everyone,

Welcome Back Windblown Elaine!

Kathy, I have a real love-hate thing going with Imax 3, mostly hate!}(

Today was Amy Step Pump 52 minute premix, and Coremax tough mix 18 minutes.

Have a good day!

Good morning ladies,

Scheduled today is HSC, but do not have that one so I will probably do HSTA. That workout makes me sweat buckets! All of those leg presses are crazy!

Have a good day!

kim

I am DONE! I did Imax2. I subbed squats and lunges for the first five blasts and did ALL of the last 5!! :7 So needless to say I am happy w/ myself. I've been avoiding blasts cause of my leg, but I felt good so I figured "let's try half". We'll see how it feels tomorrow. I also did abs from SJP.

Becky and Wendy- I only used 3# & 5#'s to start. I figure I'd start light and work my way up. Once I don't "feel the burn" as she says I'll start moving up. I kind of figured you guys went heavier.
Have a good workout guys. Wendy I was going to suggest ME in the other check in. That's what I'm doing Saturday.

Have fun w/ HSTA Kim. Lots of running again today? Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Hi Conni and Elaine and All to follow!

Have a good day!

Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Way to Go Kali !!!
Imax2 is one of my favorites! I love it and it ALWAYS kicks my butt!}(

I did Allstep, PUB up only, and AbRipperX.

Now I'm doing laundrymax, and cooking max.....fixing a whole wheat pasta salad for later. Also have a coconut cake in the oven but I WILL NOT EAT ANY......will not eat any......will not eat any.........

Do mantras work??????:p :eek: ;-)

Have a good one everybody!!!

Thanks ladies. I haven't gotten to workout yet. But, I am still planning on giving Imax 3 a try. I have to get the kids schoolwork done for today first.

Becky: Good luck with the cake. I will send to some willpower vibes and hope it helps. The cake sounds yummy. Hope your able to resist. Pasta salad sounds good too.

Kathy

Hi to all above and all to follow. Yesterday I was in a foul mood, but I managed to get through RS. I think my asthma may be kicking in, which it always seems to do this time of year, so I started taking my inhaled medication today. I'd like to get through something circuity today and I'm thinking maybe SJ&P. I haven't done that workout in eons. Have fun ladies.

Hello ladies,
I AM NOT RUNNING TODAY, I promise :9

I am going to do GS Ba,Sh,Bi's and PUB chest and triceps. I may do Imax 2 later, If I have time.

Sounds like great workouts, as usual. Have a super day!

Susan

HI gals,

I did a 50 min. walk (with shin splints screaming) with my youngest ds again today plus I came home and did PS shoulders and abwork too.

We leave a week from today for Colorado for a vacation and visiting my bil who is sick from his chemo treatments and of course his cancer.

Have a great day!!:)

>Hi everyone!! Today I am going to tackle Imax 3. I recently
>purchased it and really want to give it a try. I know there
>will be some learning invloved as I previewed it. I have done
>the premix step portion only. Looking forward to doing it all
>with the blasts too.

I tackled I3 today too. Did you have fun? I did I made it to interval 8 and pooped out on 9&10. I have HCE and all ten are on there on the different workouts, so I had some breaks, besides the ones I had to have cause I was dying.}(

Jenn

I just finished PUB and Body max step only. Wow, that body max step section on an 8 inch step is pretty tough. It felt good to take a day off from running.

Susan

Hi again.

I couldn't find the strength for weight work today...my cold is really buggin' me. Cardio was doable though I just finished BodyMax step only. I hope to be able to make up the weight work tmrw!

Hello everybody!!

Becky, send the coconut cake down this way, I'll save you!!! }( :+

I just finished my workout. PS Back, biceps, and abs and KM LCD's with the stretch.

Wendy, I see you do have BodyMax, check out my post to your MIC post on the open forum.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.