Daily Check-In Wednesday 9/28

Tamster

Cathlete
Happy Humpday!!

Today will be HiiT 30/30 and then a stretch for me :) I'm almost all caught up with my work from last week, so it is really downhill to Friday for me ;)

Have a good day!

Hi ladies,

Thanks for getting us started Tammy.

Today was cardio - I did Christi's Solid Gold Step, then Cathe Ab hits.

Looking forward to trying LBB tomorrow for my leg workout!

Good morning Ladies - Rest day for me with Stretch Max 2. My lower back has been so achy and tight and this did the trick. I also went on the inversion table this morning to help loosen up the back. Loved it.

What do you think of the video clips of the new workouts? I dont think they show enough...variation I mean. Looks like a lot of the same.

Have a great Wednesday....we are rolling towards the end of month. Went by very quickly dont you think?

Carmen. :cool:

Carmen ~ I'm a little concerned about the new workouts. I have puzzle mats and those gliders won't work on them and it looks as if they use the gliders A LOT!!!! ...not sure what I'm going to do.

Hi everyone,

Today I am loaded with a cold. I have not had a cold in YEARS!!!!! What happened?

Before realizing how sick I was I did Tracey Staehle's Kickboxing Challenge. I will have to try that one again it is just sooooo disjointed but I liked the variety of instructors. I also did upper body Jari Love Get Ripped and Chiselled.

Tammy I have read on VF that you can get a cheap carpet to put down on your floor to use the gliders on. I can see she does a lot of pseudo burpee type moves so you might have to go to a carpet store for a large remnant you can roll up. These workouts look tough but good. I am really looking forward to her barre workout.

Nice workouts everyone. so dedicated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.