Daily Check In Wednesday 9/19

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

I wanted to run before work this morning but that isn't going to happen. I had DS up too late last night to get him up early this morning. I don't want to "pay the price" at work later on so I'm letting the run slide and will probably go for an IMAX this afternoon instead. }(

My lats, butt and hams are all nice and sore this morning.:)

Have a great day ladies.

Hi Phyllis.

I have an over the door bar that I can put up as needed. I hang it right in the doorway of my work out room.

Enjoy PLB! I KNOW YOU CAN!:)

Today is the Blind Pick day. I will close my eyes and randomly point to a DVD and that is what I will do. :p

Hi Girls!

Patti, what did you pick ??

Today called for a 40 min. run and SM. Instead I did CC#3 and abs from Squeeze and BBC abs w/ weights.

87 degrees here today.....as it climbs it's way back up to 90 this week.

Happy Hump Day!!:7

Becky

Hello Chickadees!

Well yesterday I ended up doing Cardio Fusion today was an unplanned rest day

I have plumbing troubles in our master bath so I am waiting on a fix
plus I was out earlier running errands

I think I'll just go out later on and enjoy a nice walk. Plus w/ TOm I feel very ick & blech lol

Hi ya'll, its me on a Wednesday exercising!! LOL!! Trying my new schedule for this week and seeing how it goes.

I did 35 min. of the Total Body Fat Blasting Taebo workout with weighted gloves on for my workout today.:D

Have a great hump day!!!:)

Aaaaccccckkkk...I just lost my nice long post x( x( x(

Today was Leaner Legs and 100 walking lunges :eek:

See y'all tomorrow!

Tammy - don't you just love when that happens!x(

Evening everybody...

I was off today for my comp day, I work the weekend. I spent it with Joseph and DIL. No walk on the Rail Trail though. I came home and just finished an hour power walk on the TM to sub for the 60 minute bike ride.

Time to get ready for bed.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.