Daily Check-In Wednesday 9/1

Good Morning!

Today will be 3 HiiT sessions of 16 rounds each, varying the rest/work times with each session. Then it will be abs...

Becki ~ What is so different about TF?

Carmen ~ Good workout yesterday.

Conni ~ Did you find a rotation for Sept?

Annette ~ YAY for new appliances :)

Good morning - Today is cardio. I got my new Asics Gel Intensity shoes yesterday and cant wait to try them. So I'll do either step blast or BM2 cardio only.

Annette - I just got new washer/dryer from Sears...they're so quiet..love them.

Tammy - thank you for starting us off today.

Connie - I'm going to do a circuit rotation. my Body seems to respond nicely to them.

Becky - Good morning I'm glad ur enjoying TF. I cant wait for cathe's new dvd's I preordered. There is one called intensity.

Have a great day.....PS: I may be looking at a 10-14 percent pay cut will know more in the coming days.....things are bad here.

Carmen.

Hi everyone,

I still haven't commited fully to a rotation for Sept, I did start to follow Cathe's August rotation today, let's see what she comes up with for September.

Today was TF HiiT 15, TJ AB Jam, and CLX Recharge, a mishmosh of Chalene.

I am anxious to hear what Becky says about TF.:D

Hmmm I am not that great at describing ....but mostly for me it's the ENERGY, the MUSIC is GREAT and the fun factor SKY HIGH !
My dh hasn't seen me workout using TF at all but yesterday morning he poked his head in to tell me goodbye .....last night he said "I saw you doing some boxing ". Not so much. But it wasn't a HiiT workout, it was fire30, which is more steady state, short but still intense. There IS some - what he would think of boxing....I was doing uppercuts when he walked in, but it is def NOT a boxing workout. Connie - jump in ...... LOL I'm not doing so hot.
It's just a great workout- yes, you sweat, yes you get a great workout, but you also have FUN, I sing along at parts and yell out sometimes or talk back to Chalene, I feel like I am really IN CLASS!
Anyway, today I did Step works, just for a change. Always love my Cathe, but it did seem pretty repetitive and a little slow moving. Of course it is one of the oldies too......
I'm going to incorporated some spin and maybe step or TM here & there so as not to get burned out.

Oh Carmen, a pay cut is never good... praying it all works out in the end.

I did a Factor 5 Day 3 workout off of Exercise TV it worked Biceps, triceps, abs and cardio (21 min.) then I did a 2 Mile Walk Away the Pounds workout also off of Exercise TV. Honestly her workouts are more aeorbic than just plain walking considering everything else she adds in.:confused::)

It is hot again this week but by Friday or Sat. the temps will drop like 20 degrees due to the hurricane. It will feel good again.

Have a great day!!:D:)

Annette ~ It is SO hot and humid here too...YUCK! Good job on your workout today.

Becky ~ Thanks for the description...I will not buy...I will not buy...I will not buy!

Conni ~ Great workout today! hope you find rotation that you like.

Carmen ~ hope you liked your Asics as much as I like mine...

So todays workout was a typo. I meant 3 sessions of 8 rounds...SHEESH! After the first session of 16 rounds of HiiT @ 15/45 I was totally spent. I added on another 8 rounds @ 15/30 of just KB swings....it was a great workout in a short time :D

Tammy- LOLing at your "will not buy". I said that too , but see what happened ???? ;)
I THOUGHT that seemed like a CRAZY workout ! glad it was a typo ! lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.