Daily Check-In Wednesday 7/7

Good Morning Glories!

Treadmill sprints for me this morning...and some ab work :confused:

Hope everyone has a good day...it is HOT and STEAMY again here today...YUCK!

Good morning everyone - My hubby is having a cardiac cath procedure this morning. Please keep me in your prayers. I'm feeling the Zumba class this morning. I hope to do MM or ME tonight when we get back from the procedure.

That's quite the heat spell you gals are getting up there.

Have a good one.

Carmen.

Hi there,

Cardio this morning, verrry early as I went back to work. I did Christi's Still Steppin' and then CLX AB Burner. Back to TF tomorrow!

I need more coffee!!:(

Good Morning !

I did a 30 morning early walk with DH and Step Moves today. Want to add in core later too.

HEAT WAVE continues !!!!!!

Carmen ! Prayers for your husband. Please let us know how he does. hugs

Hey everyone - My husband is scheduled for a angioplasty/stent for next Tuesday. ended up with 95% blockage in one artery and 75% blockage in another. It's something how this happened but I'm glad he acted quickly and we found out before something massive happened. I guess this procedure is pretty successful. He's so cool, I'm a nervous wreck.

I was suppose to work out today but just dont have the mind for it today.

Becky - thank you so much for the hugs & prayers.

Carmen.

Carmen ~ Sorry to hear about your hubby...good thoughts for next week. I know everything will be fine.

Oh Carmen, I would be a wreck too !!!

I'm so glad they found out about the blockages and he can get it fixed !!!! Was he having pain ?

Continued prayers for a successful outcome for your DH and for your peace of mind knowing he is in good hands and everything will be okay.
Keep us posted .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.