Daily Check-In Wednesday, 6/24

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today will be a treadmill run for me. I slept well last night, but boy was I in a deep sleep when the alarm went off!!!

Have a great day...

G'morning Tammy. Were you having good dreams also? That makes it even harder to get up!

4ds BC cardio only and some abs today. I have to be at work a lttle earlier today.

Vilma, I never responded to you about True Blood. Is it my imagination or are they making jason out to be even ditzier than usual? Yea, he's hot, but there isnt much going on upstairs. I love the show though. I'ts so different from anything else. I'm looking forward to some new US of Tara episodes too but I think that won't happen until the fall.

Good Morning !

I slept too Tammy !!!!!!!! Finally !!! It felt so good !!!

Today is step, but I might do tomorrows workout instead.....sts shoulders/chest & bi . I think that's it ?
DH and I walked for an hour on the bike path last night and it was 90 degrees !!!
Great walk......lots of water !!

Sleep is a wonderful thing . :)
Glad you slept too Tammy. :)

Becky

I wish I could sleep through the night, but I am too high strung and ready for any emergency that may happen with DH, I just don't do it. I know I suffer for it ultimately, but I just live with it.

Today was Imax 3, with the intervals on the rebounder and ab hits. After reading about Jane Fonda's latest knee replacement ( she also had a hip replacement a few years ago ) I am really getting concerned about long term effects of all the impact on my body. I work out in my rec room/basement, and even though it is carpeted and nice, it is still cement under all that stuff.

Oh, we need to replace the sump pump, which is the best case scenario I could hope for. Waiting for the quote now, hopefully we can expedite this before more rain comes!

Well ,I'm very glad I slept last night (sorry Connie), because today's workout required some energy !

I did STS chest/shoulders/bi's (those pushups never end !!!:eek:) and 20 minute (11.7 mile) bike ride , in place of 20 minute run.
I am drinking gallons of water . Okay, maybe not gallons,:eek: but I'm on my 4th glass !

Now some extra stretching and a shower, then off to get groceries !

Hope everyone has a great day today !

Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.