Daily Check-In Wednesday, 6/10

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

This morning is cardio, so I think I'll just get a treadmill run in...I'm not feeling too inspired this morning.

Becky~ Hope you feel better.

Phyllis~ hope you are feeling better too.

Thanks Tammy, I hope you find some inpiration today.:)

Becky are you better?

STS D35 today - plyo legs. I am off Fri and Mon so this week isn't so bad for me.:)

Conni, I think you mentioned my new kitty a few days ago? She is doing very well - finally starting to come out from under my bed. She has bonded with me. If I'm on the bed, she is all over me. She's not feeling the love for the other family members yet. It will take more time. I should be able to get some better pictures of her now. I'll work on that.

Good morning!

I've been MIA for days. This weekend was a blurred. DD's shower Saturday was beautiful. I was on the run all day after church Sunday and on Monday, DH and I had six month checks at our doctors, so I took the day off and we spent the day on the bike after our appts and also got down to see the grandsons.

Yday after work I had so much to catch up on and phone calls to make, I didn't get a workout in.

Today cardio is a MUST! Think I'll do KPC. I missed that one on Saturday. I'm in recovery week... but I don't think Cathe meant to do nothing! :p

Aw, Jane I don't think Cathe would mind. It sounds as if you may have gotten a little cardio with your running around! How was your check up?

Good Morning !

You guys are chatty early this morning ! :)

I feel much better today. Even SLEPT last night !!!! 3 Cheers !

I'm doing disc 7 , which is shoulders and something something......lol can't remember.
Hopefully I have the stamina.

Jane, just be glad this IS your rest week . Take it easy and don't worry TOO much about making everything up. It's okay to have real , total rest days in there too !

I'm not sure if I'll make up Mondays Leg workout or not, but I'm not up to that yet. Too much cardio aspect to it for me today.

Yay, about the kitty Phyllis !!! Sounds like a really sweetie. Just a shy little girl.

Have a good one........time to get going !

Becky

Hi chatty people.

Glad to hear the cat is out from under the bed, Phyllis, I was thinking that cat was setting up housekeeping under there!

Good to hear you are feeling better Becky, don't do too much too soon, those viruses can hang around if you aren't careful.

Today was circuit - I did HIS circuit, not as intense as I was hoping, but it is humid around here so I was sweating alot anyways!

Well STS chest, shoulders & biceps is done, with a little cheating. The drop set pushups at the end I did ALL on my knees and I skipped the last 3 exercises completely. Just ran out of steam !!!
I'm glad I did a workout but I'm wondering WHERE I got the idea that an STS workout would be a good "back after I've been so sick " workout !!??? eek!
Not my best idea ever !

Glad it's done !!
Becky

Hi gals, late check in and workout for me today. I went to the gym and ended up doing 60 min.on the treadmill doing intervals. I didn't mean to do an hour but the machine didn't give me the option (or I missed it somehow) to change the time and when I hit start it automatically went to an hour so I got a longer cardio in than I meant to. But my weight has gone back up slightly so I am hoping this helps it come back down.

I have TIP recert at work tomorrow so I will have to work my workout around that.

Have a great night.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.