Daily Check-In Wednesday, 5/9

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is BM#2 cardio blast premix:eek: :eek: It nears my maximum time limit to do a work out in the morning before I head off to work so I have to get moving. I'll check back later....have a great day!

Good Morning !

Hi Tammy! Good luck with fitting in your workout !

Today is legs and I'll do floorwork and firewalkers!}(

Good morning Tammy and Becky!

Today is LIS "lower body cardio blast". This one is a leg burner! I remember it well!

I'm off tomorrow due to working this weekend. Can't wait to sleep in! This week I've been sleeping until the clock goes off at 5 and still want more! That's after going to bed at 9!

Have a good one!

Good morning, Tammy, Becky and Jane.

Jane, I'm off tomorrow as well - working Sat. I plan on doing L&G extreme as it is long and hard to fit in on a regular day..

Tammy, I so understand trying to fit in wo's! I'm always switching things up here and there to fit the time constraints.

Becky, I like firewalkers!

I did the KM cardio leg sculpt and CM complete core. My hamstrings are ALWAYS so incredibly tight. The legs don't raise very high.
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Wednesday Morning Ladies! :)

Today I have LIC Cardio Blast Timesaver & CM Complete Core Premix will need to do this PRONTO this am after I come back from droppingthe kids off at school.

Feel a slight bit of Doms from those LCD from KM yesterday.

I have a very busy schedule today and may not get back here until the afternoon.... I'll be 'babysitting' my dd's 3rd grade class for 2 hours while her teachers go out for lunch in celebration of Teacher's Appreciation day today - OY! Why did I say yes?! :eek:

I hope you all have the WO's you plan on having and have a lovely 'Hump' day.

Personals later on today ....... :7

Good Morning.

I have a little bit of DOMS from my double ab attack yesterday!}(

Today is yoga....AAAAAAHHHHHHH!:)

Have a good day!

Workout is done and I just wanted to share what I did......I really enjoyed it and you KNOW I don't really like working legs.

I did (all from B&G) Warm up (liked the w/u with the ball but thought it warmed up my arms more than my legs.:p ) FIREWALKERS. Phyllis I just discovered them last week and I love them too!}(
All the floorwork, more firewalkers and glute squeezes from the bonus lower body. Stretch!
That was 45 minutes . :7

Vilma you are a saint or a little wacko sitting in for the teacher today!!:D :eek: Good luck !! I hope the kids behave !!

Tammy: what am ambitious morning you have planned! I wish I could have that much energy in the a.m.

Becky: I'm with Phyllis on the firewalkers. i really enjoy these. Perhaps I need a hobby? LOL!

Phyllis: My legs never get to high on the sculpt portion of KM either...although I keep trying

Vilma: I did the LIC cardio blast this morning. That one is always fun.

Wendy: I think a bit of yoga is well deserved.

Last night I got over being chicken and tried out the Muscle Pump class. It was funnnnn! There was a woman who was probably about 55-60 who was in awesome shape. I've always went to Jazzercise when I was in need of group exercise but it was time to kick it up a notch and find some new inspiration. ;-)

This morning as I mentioned, I dragged my butt out of bed at 5:00am to do LIC Cardio Blast. I am not a morning exerciser but I have a date this evening with my favorite two year old so I had to gte my move on early ;-)

I hope you all have a great Wednesday!
Patti aka Beavs

Well I'm back and boy are my feet tired!

I did my wo this am and I just love how the music in LIC helps me have fun - LIC cardio blast is a premix I can do again and again - I felt that good afterwards . I also did the complete core premix and another good thorough ab workout I was eeing and ouching my way through some portions of it LOL :p

I did my duty of watching the 3rd grade class for two hours and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Some of the boys at 1st were testing me but we all soon came to understanding ;) and they were relatively well behaved. They had some work to do and knowing their teacher would be back helped - he is a very good, stern teacher with them and they did not want him disappointed in them :+ so it was all good LOL

Afterwards I treated myself to an early birthday present and brought myself a new perfume 'CKn2u Her' I really like how lite this scent is (it's got a faint citrusy scent w/ undertones of amber & bergamot my 2 favorites); hopefully it will not affect my hubby's asthma as my 'Beautiful' perfume. I can't even wear Beautiful anymore as it 'chokes' him up as he would say. I miss putting on some girly scents :D

* Tammy - did you make your time limit with your wo this morn?

* Becky - I really love those firewalkers even while I'm doing them it hurts so good that I actually have to laugh while doing them - they hit the mark real good for me. Sounds like you had a really good one today!

"Vilma you are a saint or a little wacko sitting in for the teacher today!! Good luck !! I hope the kids behave !!"

Maybe a bit of both? LOL it sure was interesting but I'm glad I was able to help out. :7

* Jane - I'm not familiar with that premix - so it hits the legs good eh? I'll have to remember that :D

* Phyllis - How was that KM cardio leg sculpt premix? I was actually think of subbing that one with a TM run for next week.

* Wendy - sounds like your yoga will be a nice welcomed relief - enjoy it :D

* Patti - Yay for that class and sounds like that woman was a bit of inspiration huh? Glad you had fun with it last night and yes LIC cardio blast was a fun, great wo :7 I really enjoyed that one this morning.

Hope you all are enjoying the rest of your Wednesdays I'm off to start dinner early tonight.

Late workout for me but I got it in. I did about 35 min. of upper body weights off of PS trying to do different ones per body part than I normally do and even did some with the barbell instead of dumbbells only. I also did abs.

Nice workout. Laid in the sun for 2 hours also.:7

I survived another week of work, only found out at the end of the day I've been making lots and lots of mistakes. Oh well, when you know better you do better, eh?

Becky ~ I love those firewalkers too}(

Jane ~ I hope you have a great sleep tonight.

Phyllis ~ Did you like that KM premix? Although I hate kickboxing, the premixes we have done in this rotation aren't too bad, no?

Vilma ~ Great workout and good for you for helping out at school. Yes!! :7 I did get my workout in this morning :7 So when's your birthday?

Wendy ~ Good for you for keeping up with the yoga...I really have to get back to it.

Patti ~ Congrats on getting in your early workout. What gym are you working out at now? I've got an appointment Monday afternoon w/the personal trainer at the hospital's gym. I'm a little askeered! I haven't a thing to wear:eek:

Annette ~ Great workout plus you're taking advantage of this wonderful weather we are having.

I didn't feel like Yoga after all today but I will do it tomorrow night.

I did Cardio Core Express instead. Very light cardio that uses weights in some parts. Targets the core. I really felt it in my obliques. Debbie uses 3# weights. I used 5#. I liked it. It wasn't hardcore at all but exactly what I was looking for. I felt like I accomplished something when I was done w/o exhausting myself.

Good Night!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.