Daily Check-In Wednesday, 4/30

Good Wednesday Morning Hellos Tammy, Deanie & All who follow!

PLB/PUB combo premix this am.

Tammy:CTX Step & Intervals, haven't done that one in goodness I can't even remember how long ago - Have fun!

Deanie: Step Fit? Wow another one I haven't done in ages that was one of the 1st ones of Cathe's workouts that I have circa early 1990's ;)

I'll be helping my hubby quietly celebrate his 42nd Birthday today. The kids and I gave him his presents and cake on Sunday but I ended up buying him an 8g ipod nano in black and getting it engraved I hope Fedex gets it here today.

I am going to sneak in an itread and CC #1 in it so hopefully he'll want to start running with me or get the wanting to workout again lol

Have a Great Hump Day today Everyone!

Hi all,

Today was Christi's Totally Hot Cardio and the core from APX, then the stretch from Amy's Ab and Stretch workout.

Have a good day.

Hi Everybody!
I forgot to stop by this morning !!

Happy Birthday to your hubby Vilma ! Today is my daughters 17th birthday too !:D
I better have worked out because tonight it's pizza , chicken wings, cake and ice cream for dinner !:eek: :9

Yesterday I did step & intervals plus combo's 2 and 3 of Powermax.
Today was premix everything but abs from bootcamp/ME and then ME abs.
Both were good workouts!

Hope everyone's having a great day!:7

Becky

Well, after being sick with a flu like bug for the last 2 days (fever, runs, weakness,stomach cramping, headache,and general achiness) I managed to do 30 min. of the Total Body Fat Blasting Taebo workout.

I still have the runs some today but feel almost 100% better than I did yesterday or Monday. My poor dh actually missed work yesterday for a sick day for himself since he had it too, he hadn't missed a day for himself being sick in just about 10 years.

My oldest has it now and my youngest had it last week. Praying that my middle son doesn't get it at all, he tends to get bypassed by these types of bugs.

Have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.