Daily Check-In Wednesday, 4/21

Good Morning Glories!

I had so much fun with levels 1 & 2 from 30DS yesterday, that I'm going to do it again today, only with levels 2 & 3...more good times ;)

Happy Humpday!

Good Morning. I think !

I woke up very early with a sore throat. All day yesterday I felt like I was getting a cold and I guess, here it is !

PLB today.

Sounds like you are really having fun with Jillian Tammy! :)

Good morning. I'm tired this morning. The workshop we started taking last night lets out after 9 pm. Then its hard when I get home to settle down and go to bed.

Today I'm going to do the original boot camp.

Tammy - Sounds like your having fun with Jillian. Im going to have to try doubling them up like that but I like that the workouts are short in time.

Becky - take some Zycam. That works pretty good if you catch the cold at the onset.

Have a great day everyone.

Carmen.

PS: Who went home last night on DWTS? I hope Kate finally went home to take care of those kids.....lol

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Sorry the head stuff is getting to you Becky, I hope it is only allergies..

Carmen - Kate did go home, finally! I think Tony was really trying to maintain his dignity, he was probably so excited that he was free of her!:confused:

Today was circuit - I did an oldie, The Firms' Total Body Shaping Mix.

Have a great day!!

Hi all, miss me, cuz I know you did, LOL!!:p:rolleyes:

I worked Monday and Tuesday subbing at 2 different schools so the only exercise I got on Monday was walking to and from the school ( like less than 5 min. each way) and then I walked all over that school up and down stairs so my feet hurt by the end of the day.

Yesterday nothing, was in a self contained special education room all day so not much walking around there.

Today I am off because I have to take my son to retake his College placement test at 1:30 at a local community college to try and place himself into English 101. Pray he does, thanks

So I was determined to get a workout in today, so I did about 35 min. of taebo and then did CTX shoulder work and the bicep work minus the barbell since we are still putting the new floor in, in our house I can't use the barbell on the hardwood floor and it takes too much effort to move things around to try and make it work but I did all the other bicep work. So all in all not a bad workout for trying to cram as much in as possible with my flooring limitations.

Have a great day!!:):D

Connie, Tony is such a class act. I thought the way he jumped in there when Kate was crying and saying she "needed a minute" was kind and then he said only nice things about her, but YES, he HAD to be so relieved that it's finally OVER WITH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLB done !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.