Daily Check-In Wednesday, 3/24

Good Morning Glories!

Have I mentioned before that I HATE mornings?? :mad: Today I'll be doing iTread 13/30 and then some ab work. My boss comes back today after being away for a week...RUT ROH!!!

I was the last to post yesterday, so I'm caught up with personals. Have a good day all!

Good morning!! No work out for me today. I will be meeting a group from work at Arthur Murray's Dance Studio for a fun group dance lesson.

Has anyone thought about what rotation they'll do for April? I was thinking some sort of total body rotation. What about you. I'm still working on eating better. I wish I had a personal nutritionist and chief tending to me....:p

Tammy - My boss is away just for today. I hope to get lots done today before she comes back. What type of work do you do?

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Good Morning !

I did CC #5 - on my spin bike yesterday and core.

Then I got a migraine and was on the couch the rest of the day.
My migraines have ALWAYS lasted 72 hours, but my headache went away towards dinnertime. !! YAY!!!

So, today is Leg day! Squat rack leg, week 3.

Still haven't chosen my rotation for April. Gotta start thinkingn about it.

Have a good one !

Becky

Hi gang,

Today was interval day. I did a new one that I just got in a trade- Petra's Bootcamp Boogie. It is so much fun!!!! Higher impact but really was good stuff. I loved the moves, the intervals, everything. Petra is the bomb!

I am also looking at rotations, but I am expecting CLX in the mail next week from a kind VFer who wanted to give it to me. Depending on its condition I may be in for a 3 month rotation of Chalean.
Do any of you have this? What do you think of it? I am looking for something to really get my body responding. Cathe just doesn't seem to be doing much for me lately..

Ok, I am 3 for 3 this week so far with workouts so that is a very good thing.

I did 42 min. of weights using 2 exercises for each body part off of Muscle Max and the Gym Style workouts plus I did MIS abs and 20 min. of taebo for a little cardio. Not too bad for a hodge podge workout.

Have a great day, still have running around to do this afternoon.

Hi All!

Had a great run this morning with Grace (although her voice irritates the hell out of me and her times are off)!! At the end I met my PB with this workout :D happy about that. I guess the STS leg workouts are really helping my leg strength.

Carmen ~ I am the executive assistant to the Chief Medical Officer...it is very interesting and no two days are the same. Enjoy your dance session!

Becky ~ Glad your migraine subsided quickly. Hope you find rotation you like for April, maybe Cathe will post something.

Conni ~ I did a few months of CLX...liked it at first, but then got bored. It is on my list of dvds to sell.

Annette ~ Great job with the workouts this week :D

Have a good night all!

Whew...just finished my first group dance. It was a Fred Astair, not Arthur Murray. I had a blast. The instructor says I have natural talent and lots of rhythm (of course!). My next lesson will be a private one on Monday. It was great cardio workout.

Tammy - I'm an executive assistant too. A local elected official.

Annette/connie/becky great work on the work outs.

Where's beavs?

Good night everyone

Carmen.

Carmen ~ Great job with the dancing...I don't have any rhythm at all, although I always wished I could dance! Good for you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.