Daily Check-In Wednesday 11/9

Happy Humpday!

TurboBarre is on the rotation for today, but it is 74 min long...I plan on doing it this weekend. I am going to do Low Impact Challenge Step instead.

Hope everyone has a good day....let's enjoy this amazing weather while it lasts :D

Good morning everyone,

Still a bit under the weather this morning but attempted a workout anyway - I couldn't help myself. Today I did circuit burn - the combined workout premix - 59 minutes. 461 calories burned and counting. That is one tough but doable workout. I wore weighted gloves for the whole thing to keep the heart rate up.

Conni - thanks for introducing me to KCM - I really like her stuff.

have a great day everyone. enjoy your workouts.

and tammy - i totally signed up for the LIS for Cathe's barre workout. it looks stellar.

s.

Hi Ladies,

Back at work with a huge pile of you-know-what staring at me. Oh well, that is the price I get to pay for home productivity..

Today was cardio - I did Patrick URX -MT core interval metabolism whatever...I like the rebounder workout, but not the name.:confused:
I also did AB Hits.

Hi gals,

I just couldn't muster the desire to workout today, I am getting frustrated with my weight again.. ever since gaining from being on prednisone I haven't been able to get it back off. No matter how hard I work out or what I eat or don't eat I just feel fat and frustrated.

I do walk a lot at the school (be it inbetween classes) but it is up and down a lot of stairs plus I have stairs at home too so I am getting some exercise in just not a formal workout per se.

I have tons of laundry to do today so I will be carrying hampers up and down the stairs also.

Bear with me, you gals know I will always come back to my workout, I can't do without them for long just need to think of a different stragedy to use with my middle age body/spread .

Thanks for your patience.:D

Hi Ladies - today I did a 12 min intense circuit workout from Bodyrock.tv. I pushed myself everytime I thought I couldnt do one more I'd push out one more. Good workout.

Annette - hang in there. Sometimes a break away is good. Try some yoga or pilates during this time.

Have a great evening all.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.