Daily Check In Wednesday 10/19

Happy HumpDay!

I think I"ll do Step Moves today. It is supposed to be cold and rainy all day here...YUCK!

Siobhan ~ I've got the Meno-Pot too :( CCC is one of my favorite workouts...always leaves me a sweaty mess at the end.

Carmen ~ If I don't work out in the morning it just doesn't happen...my brain is fried by the time I get home from work.

Conni ~ Great workout combo yesterday. I think I'm almost "finished" too ;)

Samonia ~ At least your hubby tried...that is good!

Annette ~ Your getting some good workouts in.

Have a good day all! We are moving downhill to Friday :D

Goodmorning,

I have a quote up at the my desk right now that reads "After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF". So yes, it's hump day.

Today I did KCM's Circuit Burn. That is one serious workout. I did the first half with weighted gloves else the straight cardio sets don't get my heart rate up high enough. That said, I had to take them off for workout II cos I was dying.

Have a great day everyone - and a great workout.

s.

Hi Ladies,

Taking DH to the Cleveland Clinic today for some appointments, oh joy..

Needed a good cardio to get ready to take on the medical field today and I did Peak 10 Cardio Interval. That is growing on me more and more. Just the ticket today! I added ab work at the end. Hang in there gang!

Today I did the other part of that new taebo I bought.. turns out it was only 20 min. more so the total workout is only 50 min. not 60 like the cover says. So I did a 20 min. taebo workout for my cardio today. Better than nothing.

So at least now I know exactly how long the workout is, and what to expect.

Have a great day!!;)

Happy Wednesday

I did 25 minutes of CIA All body cardio. Looks great but doing it is another thing. See you ladies tomorrow. LEt's commit to doing something. I'll admit today is a humppy day for me to.

Hi Ladies - no workout for me unfortunately....too much of other junk got in the way.

Great workouts ladies!!

Have a great night.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.