Daily Check-In Wednesday 10/12

Happy Humpday!

This morning will be treadmill sprints for me...need to run off some stress before I head to work :confused: It was a good thing I left early yesterday or I probably would have blown a gasket and quit :confused: I'm hoping to keep my temper in check today which may mean frequent walks away from my desk...

Hope everyone has a good day...our summer-like temps come to an end today.

Good morning ladies - I am sore today. After work I will either do my planned 300 rep upper body or if too sore Stretch max. I'll check back to let you know.

Tammy - I had a similar day yesterday....must have been the moon or something. Dont let anyone steal your joy today!

Have a great day ladies.

Carmen.

Hi ladies,

We are all having our moments, yes? I need a vacation!!!!!!!!!

Today was a rest day - I did extra cardio; Seazun's Stepping Up, just about wiped me out. My legs really felt like lead after yesterday.

Happy Humpday!

Hi Ladies,

no workout this morning again - I'll wokout tonight instead. Late night last night. Soooooooooooo tonight I think I will do PUB again. I love that workout. My body feels like it got a shock from the other day.

My daughter has a broken heart today from her first crush/almost boyfriend. ah well. I gave her a penny this morning before I left to help her count her blessings.

have a good day everyone. Tammy - good luck keepin' it cool.

good workouts everyone.

s.

Hi gals, sorry that I have been MIA but new job = new schedule= trying to make time for my workouts and still manage to homeschool my last son and not let the house fall apart in the meantime.

Well, today I managed to do the Chris Freytag kickboxing workout off of Exercise TV for a cardio. I was happy to do something.

It is raining again and we are all soooo sick of rain:mad::(.

Anyway hopefully with my new schedule I can figure out my workout schedule too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.