Daily Check in Wed St Patty's Day!

pwmatt

Cathlete
Morning all! I took a rest day yesterday. DD is in the school play and it begins Thurs, so this week is full of dress rehearsal. That means late nights for me too!

Today was RS - my fav of all times!

HAPPY ST. PATTY'S DAY !

Today is LEG DAY !!!!!!!!!! Phyllis, what are you going to do once STS is done ??
I'm LOVING it and not looking forward to finishing .

We (technically- our youngest daughter) adopted a dog from the shelter over the weekend. Story and pic on yesterday clean and tidy thread. Sorry, but I don't know how to get it over here and I'm too lazy to rewrite it.
Phyllis, I want to volunteer there but I would bring home every animal with a sad story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great day !

Becky

Good morning all! Today its cardio and abs for me. I will do a tabata style workout with my cool gymboss timer.

Which Meso legs DVD do you like?

Phyllis - thanks for getting the party started.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Happy St. Patty's day all, we are doing a massive corned beef sandwich lunch today here at work, I am sure we are going to be soooo productive!

Cardio and leg day - I did 4DS KB and the leg, core section.

Have a good day..

Hi All!

STS#26 Plyo legs for me this morning. Good glory but that was a hard workout!!! I definitely like Meso 2 better than Meso 3 :confused: Disc #27 will have to wait for the weekend when I have more time to workout.

Conni ~ I LOVE corned beef...YUM!

Carmen ~ I like the triple set leg workouts in Meso 2 :)

Becky ~ Take a week off and do it again!!! I'll have to go look for the pics of your new dog.

Phyllis ~ RS is such a fun workout!

Have a good night all!

Becky I cant find the C&T thread for Tuesday March 16. What kind of dog is it? What did you name it?

Carmen.

Ohhhhhh Tammy, Thank you ! WE LOVE him so much already !!!

He's a full blooded Pekinese (sp), neutered, already was chipped..... he was put with the "unadoptable strays" scheduled to be put down.
We were told he was 12 years old, and the people at the shelter loved him but had no hope he'd get a home.
We went to look at him for my elderly MIL who wanted an older dog for a companion.
She took one look at him and announced he was ugly and too old for her.
We just couldn't take him back.
My youngest DD who lives at home decided she wanted him to give him a few last years in a home. We adopted him.
Oh , he is blind too and turns out, pretty hard of hearing as well.
But once he was groomed- the vet assistant at the Shelter said she thinks he's not all that old at all. We'll find out when we take him to the vet .
But we don't care how old he is or isn't.
He's a wonderful addition to the family. He's trusting and sweet and gentle and adorable.
Carmen, I'll try to get a picture on here. I don't know how to do it , my dd did it for me on the other thread, so I'll ask her again. lol

goodnight :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.