Daily Check in Wed Sept 12

Good Morning Glories!

S&H Legs and 200 walking lunges today :eek: I had DOMS last week for 2 days from those walking lunges...YIKES!!!

Phyllis ~ How did all those push-ups go this morning? }( }(

Jane ~ Have fun with BC!!! :D :D

Mornin' All !:)

Today is Bootcamp for me too ! I haven't done that one in FOREVER!!
Can someone remind me if it's mostly squats, lunges and power moves..? I might have to pick something else....or can maybe modify.

I still have a power walk (run) to make up from week 1 but I am fitting that in later.

Tammy! My legs are hurting just from reading about your workout !!:eek: :eek:

Have a good one!:D

Becky

Good Morning Ladies.

I have to start work at 9am this morning so my goal is to get to the gym by 8am (when daycare opens) so I can leave DS there while I do ITread 21 Intervals and take a quick shower before my shift starts.

So long as the elusive butt glue doesn't take hold, I am certainly up early enough to make this plan happen...wish me luck!:p

Good Happy Hump day Ladies :7

BodyMax 2 on tap for me and finally we are getting a break from this dry heat although my poor bushes out front look horrible .

Hope everyone has an outstanding Wednesday :)

Okay! Bootcamp is behind me !!:p
I took everyone's suggestion to do the everything but core premix and then the core premix and liked it MUCH better that way!
I really wasn't a fan of all the up and down it takes doing it as is!
And I felt like maybe the core was more effective doing it all together like that. It's a good little ab workout!
Thanks for the great advice!!!!!:7

No sweat dripping off my chin today but my muscles are shaky!!!}(

Happy Wednesday!:7

Becky

Hey everyone,

Bootcamp is a nice workout, isn't it? It just keeps moving, and Cathe is just infectious with her happy attitude on this one.

BM 2 on tap today, but I just did it, so I did Donna's Step, Power and Pump instead. I don't think I could have done all that impact with BM 2 today, anyways!

Phyllis - I like alternating the push ups, first segment on toes, second on knees, third on toes, etc.
That gives me a nice challenge without total failure.

Have a great day.

Workouts are done :D The afternoon workouts are starting to almost feel "right" ;)

Conni ~ YES!!! Cathe is at her best in BC!

Becky ~ So glad you decided to stick with BC...the ev'rything but core pm is the way to go.

Vilma ~ Glad to hear you are getting some cooler weather.

Wendy ~ Did you find the BGR this morning?

Jane ~ How are the house renovations going? You survived a kitchen remodel...I have heard that kitchen remodels are very taxing on the marriage :eek:

Phyllis ~ Yes, I do my walking lunges inside. I just walk back and forth, back and forth and all around my first floor :+

Afternoon everybody!

I just finished BC and I did it as is. I like that time on the floor between those cardios!!

Tammy - the kitchen remodel wasn't a problem. DH doesn't want anything to do with it! :) As long as I leave him out of everything, he is happy!!

Now the laminate wood flooring we are putting through the house is another story. When we ordered it, it almost came to blows! LOL... I wanted a different flooring in the bedroom and he, for some unknown reason, was interested in this and wanted the whole house done in the same thing. I gave in and it will all be done the same. I love the flooring so it wasn't too much of a sacrifice. The bathroom renovations are next. Hopefully I'll survive those and I'm painting all the rooms in the house. Oh, did I mention, he doesn't paint either!:p

Jane ~ LOL! I'm with your DH on the floor thing...I like the flooring in the house to be all the same, except of course the bathrooms.

Tammy: LOL, yes, I found the BGR in plenty of time to get to the gym for my run so I am a happy camper. Glad to hear the afternoon work outs are feeling more normal to you these days. Any change in schedule will take getting used to but eventually it will get easier. :) Now if I could just learn to get my arse in gear early in the morning so that I could get my work outs in earlier every day it would be fabulous!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.