Daily Check in Wed Sept 11

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning.

I will be doing GS BSB this morning.

Did you gals get rain last night? We had a big ole storm. The dog was nervous and ended up on my bed for awhile - Aack! He's rather large!

It looks like my hours for next week will be 10-6:30. That's for Monday, I'm still not sure how it's really going to shake out. I'll still be doing AM wo's but won't have to wake at the crack of dawn(or ealier)!

Conni, I ordered Karen Voight's back and abdominals DVD. I'm looking forward to receiving it soon. Now, I just have to figure out how to fit it in. :)

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Glories!

I have CardioKix and ab work today.

Phyllis ~ The good news is that you will still be able to work out in the morning...the bad news is....... those hours SUCK!

Have a good day...I'll check back later.

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and all that follow...

Phyllis - what awful hours. I hope they don't stick you with those on a permanent basis. I wish we'd get a storm, that would mean rain!!! A front is coming through Friday and the changes are suppose to start tomorrow with highs in the low 80's and a better chance of rain. I've forgotten what rain looks like!

Tammy - I love Cardiokicks!

Today is a rest day as it is WW day. I finished week one of the September rotation last night!!!

Hi everyone,

Phyllis - I am sorry about your schedule, I really hope it gets better. I know I like an earlier work schedule myself. Let me know how you like the KV workout. I know she is pretty low key, but that can be a nice change sometimes.

Today was Imax 2 on the rotation, and I added the abs from C&W.

Good Tuesday Morning Ladies! :7

Today I have on rotation my all time favorite workout Imax 2

I know I will have tons of fun with that one.

For some crazy reason I have slight doms in my back from BC yesterday - funny how when I was doing it I felt fine lol

Anyway - we need rain tons of it and nothing yet . Another hot , dry day here going up to 95 degrees again; so I'm off to WO before it gets too hot :)

Take care all and have a terrific Tuesday

Hi Girls!

I did a step mishmosh in place of Stepfit. I did the step portion of Cardio Crazy , all the segments but the last one of Get Ready, Set, Step , and did a little learning of the stepstrong portion from Step til you Drop 2.
Was fun and sweaty !!

We have cooler weather....but the rain missed us just to the North!
Today's forecast is perfect though.....less humid, sunny and Oh my gosh, only 77 degrees!!!!:eek:
I'm planning to get all my work done in the morning so maybe I can spend some time this afternoon reading in the sun!!!:7

Have a good one !

Becky

Here's to hoping that with this late check in that it is still Tuesday,LOL!!

I did a very short but sweet workout of PLB floorwork and abs from PSSL&A. Almost didn't get that in but I did so I did something.

Have a great evening.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.