Daily Check in Wed Oct 4

pwmatt

Cathlete
Hi all. Yesterday was a rest day for me.

Today was HSTA. I couldn't bring myself to do the last set of leg presses, so I did squats instead. I think those presses are just overkill.

Meaghan, I love your new pics.

Have a great day.

Phyllis

Good morning Phyllis and all that follow...

After looking and looking and looking at rotations, I finally decided on the Nov 2005 rotation - Fat Burning Focus. I am starting it on week #3 since week 1 and 2 have workouts I just did in last month's rotation. I may also do some subbing and use my CTX Xpress DVD's I just got yesterday. I'm anxious to try those.

Have a good day!

Today is Circuit Max.

Hey Phyllis,Jane and others who follow!

Didn't wake up early this morning due to a headache and TTOM. I kept a headache all yesterday and should have known why! But I will do MuscleMax this afternoon with perhaps some cardio.

Phyllis-I have done the same thing with the leg presses! Them things are rough!

Jane-I was going to do the Nov.5 rotation but I wanted the see if I can complete the Oct rotation before I tackle that one! It will probably be the next one for me!

Everyone have a good day!

kim

Good Morning Ladies.

Phyllis, I LOVE HSTA! I keep lower body weights super light so the leg presses in that one don't have such a dread factor for me.

Jane, Have fun with Circuit Max.

Kim, Oy! TTOM...what a pain, isn't it!? x( LOL

I will be doing either LL or L&G at nap time and then I plan to go for a TM run at the gym in the evening. I am supposed to go to running class tonight but I probably won't be able to b/c DH will probably be working overtime and I won't have the time to drop Joey at a sitter's before class.

Have a great day!:)

Good morning everyone. Today is a rest day for me. Yahoo, I finished a week of a rotation. Now let's see if I can stay on track for weeks 2, 3 and 4! I have company coming this weekend and they sleep in my workout room, which may make exercise tricky on Sat morning. Have a great day everyone.

Hey everyone!! A little soreness in the hamstrings and outer thighs today from PLB. Today I am doing Maximum Intensity Cardio. I have only done this one once and remember it to be named correctly~Intense~!!

Good morning,

Today was Tracey's new step workout and Cathe abs.

I am so excited to be doing some new stuff, this one is so much fun!!

Have a good day!

Good Morning everyone,

This morning was GS shoulders, KM blasts and kick/punch combo 2 (I ran out of time). I really need to get my act together and get up earlier. It is so hard when you are not a morning person.

Hey Robin exercise with your guest in the room, maybe they will join you!:p

I get to have lunch with my 5 year old at school today. What fun!

Have a great day!

Elaine

Good morning ladies,

I am going to do a legs and glutes premix today(82 minute one) and maybe some upper body later. Have a great day!!

Susan

Both my shoudler blades are killing me so I opted to take a walk for my exercise today. I took a 40 min. walk with lots of hills, slow today for me but exercise nevertheless.

I plan on having my dh rub icy hot all over my back tonight, it transferred shoulders on me so now it is both, ugh!!

Have a great day, it is hot today here by the way.:7

I went and golfed 9 holes this morning. Then I was going to come home and do StepBlast, but the girlfriends called so I went out to lunch instead. I was a bad girl and blew off my workout to bs with girls.;-)
Tommorow is Lomax no matter what and Friday is Legs/Glutes + Step Max if it kills me. Then I will have done everything I planned for this week.:)

Jenn

I just finished Circuit Max. I had forgotten what a tough little workout that thing is!! I need to do segment #3 of Total Body Stretching that I was suppose to do yesterday and then I'm done.

Hey there.

Well, my plans for L&G or LL got side-tracked by a nap this afternoon!:p LOL

I made up for it though. I hit the gym this evening for a 3 mile TM run and then I took thier 30 mins Butts and Gutts class for the first time. YEOW!}( I felt the burn!

Catch y'all in the morning!:*

Daily Check-in

This is another late check-in for me. I did the third segment of Stretch Max last night, got to bed a little later than planned, and had a hard time getting my rear in gear this morning. After my Bible study, I did the warm-up and Intervals 6-10 of IMAX2 followed by Leaner Legs. It was not my best performance by far, but I did it.

I went to the club tonight and jogged in the pool. It was a refreshing workout, and I feel very relaxed now. My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow, and I am ready to wrap up this day with a segment of Stretch Max.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.