Daily Check in Wed May 27

Good Morning All !

Phyllis, are you doing ALL of PLB plus floor work from L& G !? YIKES !!!:eek:
by all means.......GOOD LUCK !!!! :confused:;)

Cardio & abs for me. Probably a CC or itread and I want to find an ab workout with a lot of planks.

Have a good one !

Becky

Just had a thought, Phyllis' workout today reminded me how much I liked the floor work on meso 1 legs (at the end of the workout). I thought when I was doing them what a good workout those would be meshed together!

Just an idea.

Hi everyone,

Today was supposed to be BM, but I rarely have the time for that one, so I did the Bootcamp premix for BM 2, which was perfect for what I needed.

I may do that rotation next month, Phyllis, you are reminding me how much I like it!

I did Walking Strong on the TM and abs from 4DS kickbox and planks from Amy's abs/stretch.

SWEATFEST ! Especially in this muggy weather !

Time to shower !

Becky

Hi gals,

I did 22 min. on the Elliptical thing at the gym then (I just can't go to the gym without doing weights, LOL) I ended up doing biceps and triceps(didn't hit them hard yesterday) and shoulders again, along with legs and had a very nice young man explain to me how to use a certain machine for rear delts that I didn't understand. I will hit back tomorrow along with chest and probably shoulders again. I'm addicted!!!! HELP!!! I can't just go do cardio and leave :eek: I am doomed, LOL!!:eek:

Anyway have a great day!!:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.