Daily Check in Wed Mar 3

Hi Phylis, I think you and I started a thread at the same time. does anyone know how to delete a thread?

Not sure what I'll do tonight. Havent had too much energy to do too much last two day.

How is everyone else today?

Phylis thanks for starting it off today.

Carmen.

I am going to try BC2 tonight but I am pretty tired. If I don't hit it tonight I will be doubling up workouts tomorrow again. :p

I did Walking Stronger cardio premix for the first time ! I liked it ..it was 40 minutes and a good workout. The only part I could NOT do is the section where they were walking backwards !!!!!!:eek: uhhhhh I kept almost falling off the back of the TM , even at very low speeds ! That's going to take some practice. Probably a LOT of practice !!:p

Also did core from AmyB's Slo Mo . Good stuff !

Becky

Hi all,

I survived my first night at my new job... not too bad. Of course it was snowing when I got there and the lady who was supposed to come in with me and introduce me to the client was running late but all was fine in the end.

Continuing my variety of cardio workouts this week I did a Cindy Whitmarsh workout off of Exercise TV for my workout. It was different but I did break a sweat which was good.

I need to go and pick up my health form from my doctors' so I can turn it in to the school board and become a substitute teacher for our district. I will then have 3 part time jobs, oh my!!!:eek:

Have a great day!!:cool:

Hi All!

Forgot to check in this morning. I did STS#22 C/S/T. This one was short, but HARD! :eek:

Phyllis ~ Thanks for getting us started.

Carmen ~ Hope you find some energy!

Beavs ~ I'm dragging too...worked 10 hours yesterday and it was SO hard to get up this morning.

Conni ~ Great job with MM...where is the cupcake recipe?

Annette ~ Glad you survived your first day. The first few weeks at a new job are so hard!

Becky ~ I downloaded walking strong and walking stronger last week. I can't wait to try them next week during my STS recovery week.

Have a good night all!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.