Daily Check in Wed Mar 10

pwmatt

Cathlete
I'm resting today. Yesterday's weather was amazing! It just leaves me so hopeful! I had my break and my lunch outside! Hopefully, I can do it again today!

Good morning Phyllis and Everyone! Today I have S&H chest/Back on schedule but I also have a 5:30 pm meeting that may get in the way of working out. We'll see how that works out. I just ordered a new exercise DVD. Rock Hard Body by Jake - Total Body www.exerciseTV.tv
Looks like a pretty good workout.

Phyllis - thank you for starting things off. Enjoy your rest day.

bbl

Carmen.

Hi Phyllis and Carmen,

I have been taking Sherman for a nice walk every day this week so far, and the fresh air does wonders for my sanity!

Today was GS Legs, and I added 100 crunches. I am already feeling my outer hips starting to get sore....

Have a great day.

Good Morning !

Phyllis, enjoy your rest !
Carmen , is that a new workout ??
Connie, I'm with you on the walks ! My son stopped over yesterday afternoon and we went for a walk on the golf course (closed) and we were talking and not paying a lot of attention and ended up walking the entire course and part of my neighborhood- all very hilly .......for almost 90 minutes !!!!!!!!!
It felt amazing out there. We were both in shorts and tshirts ! Incredible !

I did my first ever squat rack/heavy weight STS legs. I used the vest and heavy weights and really like that workout. I'm glad because I'm not a fan of plyo legs so this is what I'll do from now on. LONGGGGGGGG breaks that take getting used to , but I loved the heavy weights !

Have a good one ! :)

Hi all,

My subbing job is actually today I messed up and didn't look at the date. So today I did about 33 min. of the Fat Blasting Cardio taebo workout with weighted gloves on for my cardio. My knee is really killing me on lateral moves and all my hi/lo stuff of course has lateral moves so the only thing that doesn't hurt my knee is kickboxing.

I am not sure what I have done to aggravate my knee soo much but even with a week break I took about 2 weeks ago it still hurts me to exercise. I am still managing to workout through the pain.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.