Daily check in Wed June 4

Good Morning gals

Today is bi/tri and shoulders from 4DS.

Phyllis~ enjoy S&H.

Annette~ I hope your leg is feeling better.

Have a great day!
Deanie

Good Morning Glories!

This morning is HIIT on the treadmill.

Phyllis ~ I thought about staying in bed this morning,but I dragged my sorry a** out of bed too.

Deanie ~ Hope you have a great workout.

Happy Humpday ladies...

Good Morning !

Still no TV,(repairman is coming out tomorrow) but it's legwork today, so I can do it in the other room.
PLB & Floorwork from L&G .}(

We had tornado warnings last night and reports of funnel clouds just up the street from us.
Sirens went off and we headed to my parents, who live across the street and have a basement.

Will find out more about local damage today.

Have a good one,

Becky

Good Wednesday Morning Phyllis, Deanie, Tammy , & Becky!

We are in a heat wave already! No relief from upper 90's until sometime next week, so you know I'll be out giving my new trees and shrubs the landscaper put in for us last week plenty of water.

Pyramid Lower Body & Floor work of L&G on tap for me - :eek: My Oh My! This sounds interesting! LOL }(

Annette - like the others have said pain is not good, I would try to consult a doctor to see what's going on with your leg; I hope you find out whats going on with it and it gets better pronto.

I feel like I am dragging this morning also, but its the last week of school for the kids and my older ones have end of class tests so we all need to get up and out of the house here soon.

Have a great Day Everyone :)

Good morning everyone,

I hope your leg is okay Annette, get to the doc!

Becky, I am glad you guys are okay, we were supposed to get thunderstorms, but only lots of rain so far here.

Today was PLB, LG floor work, then I added Amy's ab workout segment 2.

Back to report that I need to make a note to myself: [font color=#8D38C9]* Vilma, no Wii Fit until you are done with your workouts! *[/font]

Okay so I did complete my workout consisting of PLB plus L&G floor work and wow! I would've never thought to add on more floor work after PLB but I did it and can you say owwie? LOL :p

It actually felt really good :p

Hope all have a Grand Day and we can use some of that rain down south :)

Update for you lovely gals, my leg is much better not totally there but much more tolerable and no limping. I managed to do an old taebo workout that doesn't have too much leg work and honestly kicking doesn't hurt it is the stretching that kills it. I still couldn't do one stretch that Billy uses but I just modified. It was a very loooonnng workout like 68 min. in all this heat and humidity we have today, sigh. I am drenched and actually contemplating another shower.

Thanks I will keep you all posted on whether the pain goes away completed or I end up calling the doctor.

Thanks again.

Have a great day!!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.