Daily Check in Wed July 26

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning all.

Today was GS BSB followed by PH abs. As I worked out, my new dog(Bear) looked on! My normal exercise buddies(the kitty cats) are not too happy with this new arrangement. I'm sure they'll get used to it.

Have a good day

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Phyllis,& all who Follow!

Yesterday was my 75 min step mish-mosh, GS tri/chest premix, and evening walk.

Today I guess I have to do legs. Do not like doing legs, do not feel like doing legs, do not want to do legs , but I will. :-( Maybe I should start an I hate working legs check-in!

Thank you all again for your birthday wishes. I got some $$ from my parents and you KNOW I am spending it on exercise stuff. Want to get the club step (have the black and gray Reebok one for almost 20 years now!) and want some new workouts too. Am thinking Rob Glick, Pam Cosmi and probably both Ripped. WOO HOOOOOOO!!!! Oh happy day! :D

Hump Day everyone! The weekend is in sight!!:D :D

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

Today is cardio for me, so CC#5 and some ab work.

Phyllis: Great workout and congrats on your new dog!

Becky: Have fun shopping!

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Hi ladies,

Phyllis that is so cute with the dogs and cats. My cats watch too and sometimes get in the way. Usually during ab work and stretching.

Becky I have Legs and Glutes planned for today too. It is recording right now on FitTV. I also dislike legs and ab work. I blow off ab work constantly. I am also going to try to add some cardio today. Hopefully I will have a better day than yesterday. And tack on the C&W abs I blew off yesterday.

Tammy- I love that analogy. Hopefully today I will be windshield and not the bug.:D

To everyone else have a great day!!!

Good morning!

Phyllis, my "children" watch me too. The yorkie lays on the couch and the kitty tries to jump on my step every time I move on to weights (for some reason, he loves to lay there and watch)

Becky, I don't really like doing legs either. Once I am in the midst of it, it isn't so bad, but I dread it like a root canal.

Today I did HardCore Extreme Interval Circuit with 100 crunches tacked on before the stretch. DH and I will do yoga before bed tonight.

I hope everyone has great workouts!

-Becky

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I made it to bed by 11:00 p.m. again last night and did another morning workout after my Bible study. I decided on Rhythmic Step this morning, which is one of my favorites! I was not feeling as energetic this morning, so I skipped the challenge. I still got a great workout.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good morning,

Today was Classic Cardio with Kari Anderson, and the ab work from PC.

I am really excited, I preordered some great looking new DVDs from a new instructor, Tracey at Fit by Tracey. She has been getting some great Buzz on a few forums, and she is filming on Friday. Greg Twombley from CIA is her producer, so the quality should be top notch, and her pricing is fantastic.

Have a great day.

Workout complete!

I ended up for legs doing this, that Cathe had on a recent rotation:

w/u 5 min.
KM- LCD
150 calf raises
L&G FW only

Added 30 min. on stationary bike

Will walk later.

:D Cheers!:D

Good Morning Everyone,

Rest day for me. I worked late last night and didn't get to bed until close to 1:00 AM. I have a couple of these nights this week.
Can barely drag myself out of bed to get my soon to be 12 yr. old to his swimming job.

I'm not fond of doing legs either. Like Beckymd said, "Once I am in the midst of it, it isn't so bad, but I dread it like a root canal."
I gain my weight in the lower half of my body, so I really need to do legs.

Becy: Have fun spending that money!! :)

Have a great Day!!:)

Elaine

G'morning.

My plan for today is shot cause I overslept so now I don't know what to do.

Just wanted to say hi and I'll check back later after I've completed whatever work out I decide on!:)

I am with you Tig. DOn't know what to do. Actually I do know, just can't find the motivation. I feel like having a lazy day.
But alas, I should just do it. I might wait until nap time (kids) today and take them outside this morning for a while.
I am supposed to do IMAX2 and work chest and back. I also might wait to work chest and back until later when I go to my moms. SHe has a total wieght machine thing I want to try out.
Well, needless to say, I will check in later and let you all know what I do!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/154/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Hi ladies! Unexpected rest day for me. We are in monsoon season right now and had the worst thunder storm I have ever experienced in my life. The thunder was so loud, I thought it was going to shake the house apart. Anyway, it kept me up for a great majority of the night. Finally once it calmed down and I fell back to sleep, two cats right outside our window decided to have a brawl. That kept me up for awhile too. So, I probably got about 3 1/2 hours sleep last night and decided that it wouldn't be very beneficial to try and get a workout done. So, I'll just change my rest day from Friday to today.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Katie

Morning everyone -
Today was KM Cardio Leg Sculpt plus PUB Stability ball portion only. Leg workouts are generally not a problem for me, except for the KM workouts. For some reason, I have a hard time getting into them. And then the leg conditioning drills kill me. But, oh well, when the lower body is the problem - you gotta do what you gotta do.

Phyllis - Have fun with the new puppy! Pets are so great. I can't imagine not having at least one or two running around the house, creating havoc.

Happy Wednesday!

Claude

"Age is a question of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter." Satchel Paige

Well, I'm back from the gym. I ran 2.75 miles total.

.25 mile @ 3% grade
1 mile flat run
.25 mile @ 3.5% grade
1 mile flat run
.25 mile @ 3% grade

Total=2.75 miles Time=30 mins

I put DS down for a nap when I got home and just ate something. I'm going to relax for a bit (w/a cup of coffee, ofcourse! ) and POSSIBLY will pop in Slim & Lean in a bit after all. }(

I did Billy's Fat Blasting Cardio workout today with ankle weights and weighted gloves along with CTX shoulders for my weight work.

Hope you all have a great day!!:) :7

I did Imax2 1-5 intervals, and worked my back and chest with free weights, and my mom's total gym thingy!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/154/.png[/img] [/url]

Hello ladies:)

I ran 5 miles today in about 43 minutes, so I shaved about 1 minute off. It felt good and it is getting a little easier. I will probably do body max tomorrw and chest and triceps. I always have a dread factor with that one.

Megadoo, I like your new pictures. You can definitley tell you have been working hard. I love your beautiful flowers and the nice yard you have also.

Sounds like some great workouts!!!!!

It was my girls last day of summer camp, so we will see if I can get my workouts in without frustration.

Have a great day gals!!!!

Susan

Thanks Susan! I really need to update those flower pics. They were when I first planted them and they have grown alot since.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.