Daily Check in Wed Jan23

Good Morning Glories!

Today is UB and abs.

Phyllis ~ I started to freelance this week after 3 weeks of the January rotation...that rotation was just making me feel icky ;( Wanna go shopping with me for workout shoes :D

Have a wonderful Wednesday ladies ;)

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and all that follow....

Phyllis/Tammy - you will be VERY happy with these shoes. I still can't believe how great they feel! Let me know what you think when you try them on.

I didn't get in abs yesterday like I wanted... didn't get home until 6:30 and then after barn work, getting myself something to eat.... it was time for Biggest Loser!

I am sporting a new do this morning. My color is a reddish/brown with some carmel highlights AND I got it cut off on a chin length bob!!! I love love love it! It is going to be so easy to manage!

Today is IMAX1. I may try to get in some of the bonus burn but I need to be careful. Believe it or not I still have a little soreness in the front of my shoulders and I have HSTA tomorrow.

I think those Perfect Pushups I bought is really contributing to my soreness. Those things really work you!

Hola Chicas!:+

I added pull ups to S&H back y'day and rocked it! Kenpo cardio+ was fun!

Today it's S&H Chest and plank work.

Have a great one!

Good Morning !!

Tammy, YES, I got the shoes and so far I've gone walking/hiking with them once and also did RS yesterday wearing them.
They are AWESOME !!!!
I have Ryka's that I love, but these blow them away!}(

I'm going to do PUB all up or all down and some cardio....
just am eating my yogurt first.

It's 9 degrees here this morning .
I am SO over winter.;(
Hurry up Spring !!!

Becky

Good morning everyone,

I will be finished with the rotation this week, and I think I may start one of fitnessfreaks rotations. I like that she puts in a generic version, so that I can sub freely.

Today was Lowmax ( are you serious?) I did Amys' ASC II and Amy's Ab section 2 from her Abs and Stretch workout.

Even when Cathe does a fat burning rotation, there is much more weight work than in this one. I will probably do a weight workout tomorrow instead of intervals.

I totally forgot to come back and post my workout !

I did PUB down only premix /abs/ 40 min. stationary bike-hill program.

Hope everyonie is enjoying their day !

:)
Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.