Daily check in Wed Dec 12

Good Morning !

Hi Phyllis, rest and stretching are a good idea for a sore back! I don't even do dead rows anymore because they irritate my back almost every time!:-(

Today is HSC for me and it's a not a favorite, so I may end up subbing something else.
We'll see!;)

Have a good one !!

Becky

Good Morning Glories!!!

Rest day for me too, I have a hair appointment after work.

Phyllis ~ Hope your back feels better.

Becky ~ Those high step circuits kill me everytime....happy sub!

Hi gang!

Becky - HSC isn't all that bad, really. You know my fondness for some of these workouts, but this one moves along at a nice clip. Just be careful on the deadlifts, Phyllis is already out of commission.

Phyllis - Motrin and Heat, that will help. That comes straight from my doctor, give it some time, and lots of heat!!!

Today was CK substitution - Christi Solid Gold Cardio and ab hits.

Have a good day!!

Today I am going to do an upper body segment of Amy Bento's Slo Mo. I did lower body last night and it was really a killer for me. The moves are different than Cathe so while I can usually match Cathe weight for weight on lower body this was definitely not the case last night!

Phyllis: I strained my back a bit last night as well. The stretching helps

Becky: I must be weird because I like HSC although the leg press gets a bit old after a while!

Tammy: Enjoy the time in the chair. Mine is next week. It's good to catch up on all the gossip. LOL!

Conni: Have fun with Abs Hits ;-)

Okay, I'm back to report that I did the 51 min. premix from HSC and I do like that one. Maybe it's HSTA that I don't care for ???
Anyway, yesterday I subbed the stationary bike for IMAX2 because my knee was bothering me, so today I did the HSC premix and Imax2 1-5 !
GREAT, SWEATY workout! In the premix there weren't nearly as many leg presses either. I liked it !}(

Have a happy day !:D
Becky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.