Daily Check Wed Aug 5

Good Morning Fitties !

Aw Phyllis, I did that yesterday & I am SORE today !!!!:eek:

Today is cardio.......I think 60 min. of cardio and I'll do the bike or CC. & core.

Dad's appointment went great. Thanks for all the good wishes....he seems to feel very good and be thrilled with his vision already!:D

Hope everyone has a good Middle of the Week day!;)

Becky

Good Morning Phyllis and Becky and all who come after

Off to do CK. I really like this workout, and I haven't done kickbox in weeks!

Phyllis~ Have fun with PLB! (insert witches laugh:)) the floor work is killer!

Becky~ Glad all went well with your dad!

Have a great day everyone

Hi everyone,

Today was interval cardio day on the rotation - I did Kelly's Cardio Kicks Step Boxing and then abwork on the bosul.

Have a great day.

I am really excited, I ordered CC 5,7,8, and Pump from Coach Sean last night. What a deal! I will have them all at this point. Sorry, but this was much more doable than STS!

Good Morning Hellos to Phyllis, Becky, Deani , Conni & all who follow

I have Imax3 and abs today

I have a nice feeling of DOMS from PUB yesterday and I welcome it since its been a long time since I've had any DOMS at all.

Phyllis you crack me up.

Have you read BD yet? That book has really become a heated discussion some either hated it or loved it or just don't know how to feel about it lol. Me I'm rereading it again and still love it. but its amazing at all the heated discussions on other forums about it.

Becky so glad everything went well for your dad :)

Deanie have fun w/ CK mine copy is VHS and haven't done it in ages.

Conni
you are going to enjoy them all I have PUMP and mix it in with some of the challenges for a nice interval WO.

I hope I really like STS I was all excited over it but now I'm just meh about it maybe when I get it I'll feel the excitement but I've actually considered canceling my order awhile back but haven't

Well I'm off to get things started here and I'm hoping tomorrow to go to the beach so if I'm not around Thursday thats the main reason

picture.php

Hi gals,

I did shoulder work today off of Slow and Heavy (2 exercises going as heavy as I could safely go) and I also did 2 exercises off of Power Hour for shoulders. I then did about 25 min. of taebo for my cardio. It is getting humid so I called it a day.

Won't be on tomorrow gotta take my oldest back to Shriners in Philly for his check up, pray that his curves haven't gotten any worse. So I will be gone all day.

Have a great day!!:D

Vilma, DD#2 just finished BD. So, now it's mine, mine mine!! Chances are I won't start it until after the RT.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.