Daily Check in Wed Aug 16

pwmatt

Cathlete
Morning! It's a better one for me. My back is worked out thanks to PUB back and MM back. 10-10-10 raised my heart rate today. My session today lasted just under an hour and if feels like I cheated!

Heather, don't you hate having to plan and pack all your meals. I don't enjoy having to think about it. I'd rather just get up and grab something and go, but that doesn't lead to the best meal choices.

My eating last night was a little strange, but not terrible. I had cereal for dinner! It was just DH and I and cooking was not in the plan. I also had a handful of mixed nuts.

Have a good day.

Phyllis
http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

This morning for me will be GS Shoulders and some cardio...don't know what yet.

Hello to all that follow and Happy Hump Day!

Good Morning.

Phyllis: Eating cereal for dinner isn't a bad thing so long as it's not the sugar-laiden kind!;)

Tammy: Let us know what cardio you choose! I have a feeling it could be something from CTX...I know how fond you are of them!:)

Well, I am not feeling well. Whatever sickness has been creeping up on me is finally here...it's not TERRIBLE but bad enough to make me adjust my work out. If it's get any worse I won't be working out AT ALL. :-(

I'm thinking of some combo of rebounder, abs and yoga for today.

Have a good Hump Day!:)

Hey ladies,

Today I scheduled a rest day but think I will do some light cardio and some type of yoga. I guess I will wait till my body tells me of a rest day!:)

Have a good day!

kim:)

Good morning,

I did 10-10-10 and MM abd and stretch.It was fun. I hardly do CTX anymore.

Have to run, I have some hungry kids this morning.

Have a great one!

Elaine

Another vote for the mini wheats! Have you tried the Brown sugar Maple ones??? I bring in a baggie to work for a snack quite often. Like you, I consider it a trade off.

Today was Imax 2 and abs from CW. I have decided that this is my favorite of all the Imaxes, with the original Imax coming in second. Imax 3 is just too darn serious, as is most of the HC series, imo. It doesn't mean I don't do them, I just don't anticipate them like I do some of the tapes Cathe has.

Have a good day!

Good Morning Everyone!

Connie, I completely agree with you about the Imaxes (and the mini wheats, btw ;-) ). I LOVE Imax2, like Imax1 and really don't care for Imax3. But I don't do it very often, just doesn't have any fun factor at all for me and I pick something else in place of it most of the time!

This morning I did S&H chest & shoulders. Wow, when I don't do S&H for a while I forget how hard it works me! It really requires concentration too, which is why I opted out of doing back as well, which I orignally planned. I was ready to be done, but I really feel pumped!!}(

Gonna walk and YES THIS TIME I MEAN IT......I HAVE to mow this grass! I can't put it off any longer!!
I'm off to do it after I get some breakfast!!!!!:p

Wendy, I hope you feel better soon.

Hi all, I did PS warm up, shoulders, then the floorwork for the legs and abs off of that one too, then did the 8 min. taebo for a little cardio to top things off.

Hope you have a great day!!:7

Hi to all above and all to follow. Just like I thought, my hamstrings are screaming from Powerstrike yesterday. It makes it hard to sit. Today I have GS C&T planned. That means tomarrow my ticeps will scream. It makes it hard to sneak up on anyone, with all these screaming body parts!

I ended up doing the Hi/Lo from MIC.

Wendy: I hope you feel better soon.

I'm craving cereal for dinner....DOH!!!!

Hi everyone!! Finished up with today's workout. I did an hour of FIRM cardio. Tomorrow I am thinking of tackling Cathe's Maximum Instensity Cardio or one of the workouts on the Cardio Hits DVD. Not sure yet. Anybody have any suggestions?

Eating was really good today. I took the kids to play with friends and to the pool. How was everyone's else day? Hopefully, great!

Daily Check-in

I made it to bed by 10:00 p.m. again last night and woke up with sore glutes this morning. Leaner Legs kicks my butt every time. After my Bible study, I did Rhythmic Step without the challenge. I am hoping to give that a whirl in the next week or so.

I went to the club after work, jogged in the pool, and did some aqua drills. This is my Aqua Max workout. I love it!

I did the abs from Power Hour tonight followed by the second segment of Total Body Stretching. I feel so good now.

My meals and snacks are packed for tomorrow. Muscle Endurance is on my rotation. My biceps are crying in anticipation of that one. Then there are all those leg presses.

Phyllis, I do not mind packing meals and snacks as long as I do not have to weigh and measure every bite! It takes me about 10 minutes every Saturday morning to plan a week of menus and a few more minutes to make a grocery list. This saves me time and money. I get in and out of the grocery store, only buy what I need, and minimize the time I spend thinking about food. I eat 3 small meals and 2 snacks. For my meals, I usually choose a whole grain or a starchy veggie, protein, and a fruit and/or non-starchy veggie. For my snacks, I usually choose protein and a fruit and/or non-starchy veggie. This is more for the sake of simplifying my life than anything else. I need a way of eating that is balanced but does not require me to spend too much time thinking about food.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

I ended up feeing pretty good this afternoon so after dinner I went to the gym. I logged 5 miles on the elliptical in 50.25 minutes. This included to big hill climbs. YOWZERS! }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.