Daily Check in Wed Aug 13

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good Morning all!
OK, I think I'm back on schedule. I feel totally well rested. Of course that may change tomorrow as we are short a person at work. That leaves only 2 of us. I better put my running shoes on for the day! ;) Anyway,as soon as my coffee cup is empty, I'll be doing MM.

Annette, did you do strength workouts last week? I don't remember. Let us know how that rotation works out for you.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
Good Morning Glories!

Today will be CC#8 on the treadmill. I'm still feeling pretty tired, hopefully Ill catch up on sleep this weekend.

Have a good day ladies!:D

Good Morning !

Am glad you are feeling rested Phyllis.
Tammy, hopefully you will be too soon!

Today is GS back/shoulder/biceps and pushups.

Last night was insomnia-max so it might feel like a loooong day !:(

At least it's Hump day!;)

Have a good one,

Becky

Good Morning

today is 4ds kb/bc. love this workout:)

Phyllis~ MM is tough- enjoy;)

Tammy~ Have fun with Sean!

Becky~ Sorry about your insomnia. Hopefully you can get thru the day!

I started using Fitday.com yesterday. I was going to use the one from Cathe, but fitday is free. I don't need to lose weight, just want to track my eating. Apparently I eat way more carbs than I realized!!:eek:

Have a great wednesday everyone!

Hi everyone,

Is it just me or does it seem like we all really need the java today???

I did GS Legs and Amys' Ab section 2.

I am going to feel this tomorrow, I am sure....

Conni, yes, we all need java today and everyday for me!

Deani, I was thinking of using Cathe's nutrition stuff too. Maybe, I'll explore Fitday. Does it give the same types of info as Cathe's?

Becky, I feel for you! I hope you can muster up the energy to workout!

Tammy, I think I will download CC#8. Everyone is raving about it. :)

I'm back !

I did my workout PLUS added pushups ....54 on my toes today !:eek: And added abs (since they seem to be lacking a bit in this rotation).
Did a standing ab workout I saw yesterday on a show on Fine Living.

I feel much better POST workout. Now let's see how long this lasts !

Yes to the coffee. Only I am horrible and drink half cappuccino/half coffee. Just one each morning and I NEED to switch to sugarfree, I KNOW!!!!:( Just totally lost my taste for coffee with pregnancy number 3, after drinking it for years black ! How weird is that ?

Anyway, enough of my rambling........

time to eat & shower!

Becky

Hi again

Phyllis~ I just started with fitday this week, so far I am liking it. From what I can tell, yes, it gives you all the info Cathes does. The only thing it doesn't do is give suggestions to you on what to eat, for what you are low in. (hope that makes sense) It gives you graphs and %ages. From what I've read here on Cathes forums from people who've used both: fitday is good if you don't want/need to lose weight and Cathe's is good to motivate you and keep you on track. I don't need to lose weight, I just want to make sure I am eating healthy and balanced, and I'm already motivated ;) so I'm thinking fitday is right for me. Let me know what you think if you try it. (also its free!:) so that in itself is better for me!)

Becky~ WTG with the pushups!!!! Whoo hoo!!!:D

Have a great day everyone

Yes, I did strength last week and I am doing endurance this week.

I did MIS warm up, then did Power Hour shoulders, then did MIS abs and stretch. Then since nothing was striking my fancy for cardio I did about 26 of a 29 min workout (the last bit was abs again) off of Exercise TV for the college goers, called the Dorm Room Workout. It had cardio, kickboxing and weight work with it and it wasn't half bad.

Have a great day!!:D

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.