Daily Check in Wed Apr 14

pwmatt

Cathlete
Sorry I've been mia - just busy around here. Sunday was chest and back, yesterday was a rest day and today will be cardio! Cardio is a must as I indulged in a Cinnabon yesterday! OMG! They are so good, but so bad for you!!

Good Morning Glories!

30 DS Level 2 for me this morning. I liked yesterday's workout of Level 1, but I didn't feel "worked out" when I was done, so I ran on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I do like the way these workouts are set-up...

Phyllis ~ Thanks for getting us started.

Phyllis, I haven't had a cinnabon in years but LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE them !!!! That sounds so good !!!

Tammy, I did NMTZ and I think that's my fav. More weight based than cardio but still considered circuit.

Today is another circuit. I'm thinking drillmax, a high step (whichever is advanced) or bootcamp..........

Tammy I agree about level 1. I add something to it too......

Have a great day!

Good morning everyone - If I get home at a decent time tonight I will do KPC. If not then I will take it as a rest day. I didnt get thru all of SS yesterday. Had to cut it short so I could spend time with hubby who's leaving town today and will be back Friday. :(

Phyllis - welcome back, we missed you! I love cinnabon too.

Tammy - I agree with Becky on NMTZ and BFBM. I got pretty good results with this rotation. My joints hurt a little towards the end of it. I wished I had taken my measurements. I saw biggest lose in inches in waist of my clothes.

Becky what do you think of the new rotation your doing so far?

Carmen.

Carmen, I am only on day 3 of the rotation, but I am loving the circuits !
I hadn't realized but I haven't done them in a LONG time . They just weren't included on the 3 month STS rotation I just finished , or , I think on the last few rotations I've done either !
So week one - I'm Loving !!

Hi everyone,

I always do Shred 1,2,3 all together. It is great challenge, and I feel fried by the last circuit.

Today was total body weights - I did SS MIU. Love the light weight stuff. I really think my body responds to it well.

I really like CLX, but I just can't do the same workouts all the time. I have decided to use Debbie S. rotation incorporating a few of the CLX's each week..If you know anyone that may want to trade for them, let me know..

Connie - I'd be interested in checking out the CLX but I dont have anything to trade. My DVD collection is small. Its Cathe (which I'm sure you have what I have), three JM (Shred, NMTZ, BFBM) and one new one called Rock Hard Total Body by Body by Jake.

Carmen.

Hi gals, I did Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme intervals and combos 1-4 50 min. worth of the workout, pretty good for me this week. No job today so I decided to go longer. Felt good.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.