Daily Check in Wed 12-6

pwmatt

Cathlete
Good morning all!

Jane, did you or will you start your rotation today?
It's great. I'm loving the short workouts. I really like the changeup. I figure that in Jan, Cathe will lay it one hard and long again! I've joined the MP3 ownership cluub. My DD bought a 8GB one, so I got her old one. I never really saw the allure, but now I'm loving it!

Wendy, did you run yesterday? It wasn't too cold here, but it's different when you have to breathe it in hard.

Caitlin, welcome back.It's great that you've joined Becky in overcoming your illness. I don't use the 8in step all the time. It depends on how I'm feeling that today. I did LIC timesaver premix today with the 8 in and it was fine.

Heather, I know how you feel about the weight training. Sometimes, I really have to talk myself into it. I also am so happy that I did http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_21.gif Have a great day. Phyllis
http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Good morning phyllis and everyone!

I am going to do the elliptical today for about 50 minutes. Until my sciatica heals I have to only do the bike or the elliptical for my cardio and light weight training. It is kind of drag because I so enjoy workint out at home and not going to the gym all the time. But, oh well it will be the best. I was seeing a chiro for my sciatica but it did not work out, so I will be getting physical therapy starting on Monday. I will be flying around the step like the rest of you soon:)

I am also going to do the BM2 upper body today and abs.

Phyllis, that is great you have an mp3 player. I love mine and could not do without it.

have a great day ladies!

Susan

Hey gals.

No run y'day. It just didn't work out for me. I did GSC&T at nap time and then took the kickbox class at they gym in the evening.

I ran after work today but it was a short one. I ran 2 slow, hilly miles on the TM after work.

I'm not feeling all that wonderful. I think I may be getting sick! x(

Have a great afternoon. I hope to have a restful one. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.