Daily Check-in Wed 11-1

luvtorun

Cathlete
Happy first day of November...

I am starting the Nov rotation today and I am so excited!!! I'll start with B&G, then BM2.... etc.. so my rest day will fall on Tuesday. I can't wait to do B&G!!!!

Hello Jane and all who follow.

Jane, Have fun w/the November rotation! I'm sure you'll have some company! :+

My plan for today was IMAX 2 but my calves are still protesting MIC from the other day! I think an IMAX would send them over the edge at this point!:eek: :p

I will decide on a cardio after work...

Have a great day!

Hey girls,

today I am not sure of workout. It depends on how sore my lowerbody is from MON,Tue workouts. It could be stretch and yoga.

Jane-Let us know how B&G is! I can't wait to get mine!:)

Wendy-Yeah,don't you just hate when a body part wants to scream all week! I've had my chest to do that!

Hello to everyone!!

kim

Good Morning Fit Chicks!!

Today will be B/B, AbRipperX and either CC#3 or the Cardio PreMix of BM#2.

Jane: Good Luck w/your rotation.

Tig: I hope your calves feel better soon.

Kim: I'm liking yoga more and more!

Phyllis: I've yet to preview my new DVD's on the player in my workout room, so I don't know if there is any freezing yet.

Hello to all that follow....have a great day!

Good morning everyone,

Not many DOMS from BM2 today, that is a good sign. I am planning on trying LIC tomorrow, so for today I did Kari Anderson Danceworks and ab hits.

Have a great day!

Oh my - Butts and Guts! I'm sure to be feeling it tomorrow. Firewalkers are tought, but I feel it in a spot ( upper thigh on the outside) that seldom gets the burn! The floor work with ankle weights is a killer. I only used 1lb weights and I still had to tak breaks. The wu is tons of fun with the SB. My watch put it at 1 hr 23 min, but I paused it couple of times. It seemed like lots of equipment, but I think that was because I wasn't familiar with it. I used the HS, BB, light DB(I used 5 lbs), ankle weights, SB, band and my mat. I guess I worked off some of the candy I enjoyed yesterday!

Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

I did the 37 min. cardio conditioning premix off of KPC today with weighted gloves.

Have a great day!!:7

I won't get my DVD's until late Friday. I'll start the rotations on Saturday. Can't hardly wait!

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Hey!

I was waiting for the new workouts to get here today before working out. My ups guy normally comes by about 2 so I would have time to do a work out! WELL, a watched pot NEVER boils! I waited until near 3pm and NOTHING! ACK! So I pulled out LowMax in protest! :p After the warm up I even checked and STILL nothing!!! I did intervals 1-5 and the stretch cause I was running tight on time...ofcourse, I checked when I was done and they were there! TIMING I tell ya!}(

Cheerio folks!

Butts and Guts is done and I'm cooked!!! Whoa!!! this is one tough workout. I'm already having problems walking and taking the stairs was a little interesting! Walking lunges, squats in all directions, firewalker, the floor work, the ab work all just incredible. I am looking forward to BM2 tomorrow if I can lift my legs high enough to get on the step!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.