Daily Check-In Wed 10-25

luvtorun

Cathlete
Good morning fitness folks....

Today I start back on my rotation schedule. I am switching between the 11/05 rotation and the 08/04 rotation. This week I'll be doing week 2 of 11/05.

HSTA today. It's been a while since I've done this one. I love it though!

In case anyone didn't seen last night's thread, I've posted a couple of pictures of Becky (bceogirl) and I. We've become good friends over the past year and finally was able to meet while I was in Columbus, OH last week for the Quarter Horse Congress. We had a great time. She is just as sweet in person as I've come to know she is over the past year.

Have a good one!

Hey Jane! The pics are great! Becky and you look like you've been friends forever!

PLB for me today. I do the leg pressed with DB's as I have a fear of using the BB when I climb that step. I also modify when I do some of the stability ball work. I put my fists under my back to reduce the strain.

Stay warm - it's a little chilly here. Phyllis

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Hey Ladies!

I am working this morning and then it's HSTA!}(

Jane, We can suffer together! LOL Have fun!}(

Phyllis, I don't blame you for not wanting to use a BB during leg presses. I've been using a BB in my class at the gym and I would NEVER want to try to do a leg press with it! YIKES!:eek: I have terrible balance anyway though.

Hey Jane,Phyllis,Wendy and others who follow,

Yesterday I had PSlegs on agenda but just didn't feel motivated so I pulled out a old non'cathe tape and did it. It wasn't as challenging as Cathe but it was different and at least I worked out! I was talking myself out of it ladies!:)

Brrrrrr! It is cold here!

Have a great workout day ladies!

kim

Hi Everybody!!

My workouts are still suffering.....that is , they are practically non-exsistant but I am working on it.
I didn't walk yesterday because my back is still bothering me, but I think I'll give it another go today.
If walking isn't going to happen, maybe yoga. I've just gotten to where it's been so long since I've done regular workouts that now I think it will be easy to blow them off and say I have other things to do when I normally would work out !! And I don't want that to happen!

Jane! I see the pictures are on your picture trail !
That was so much fun and I'm so glad we got to meet.:7

Today is my mom's 70th birthday!!:D :D

Have a great day everyone!!!

Good Morning Fit Chix!

Kenpo for me today.

Jane: HSTA is one of my favorites.

Tig: Check your email.

Phyllis: It is cold here too. Heck, I blame my lateness every morning now on my not wanting to get out of my nice warm bed!

Kim: The important thing is that you did a workout!

Hello to all that follow...have a great day!

Goodmorning everyone.
Have fun with HSTA Wendy and Jane. I love/hate that one. Jane, I can't view the pictures here at work, but I'm looking forward to seeing them when I get home.
Phyllis, chilly here too. Seems like we went from 70's right into the 30's.
Tammy, I hope your hip is holding up. Have a happy girlie day at work.
Becky, Happy Birthday to your mom! Please continue to workout. You'll be strong again in no time.
Kim, isn't it nice to do a workout and find that it has become "easy?"
Hooray - today is a rest day for me. I'm so glad. My legs were really tired during IMAX2 yesterday. Thank goodness that workout moves so fast. If I'd have gotten bored, I'd have quit in a minute.
Hope you all have a wonderful day and great workouts.

Hi everyone,

Great pics Jane, that is a great time in Columbus, isn't it? I have always heard alot of good things about it from here in the Akron - Cleveland area.

Today was CTX upper body and ab hits.

I am feeling like a train wreck and my sinuses are having a field day with my head, hopefully I can do some cardio tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Good morning ladies,

I have been going to the gym for the past couple of days. I really needed to shake things up a bit. I am going again today to do the elliptical for an hour and then home to do legs and glutes standing portion only. Sounds like some great workouts going on here as usual. Jane it is really nice you and Becky got a chance to meet. You guys look like long lost best friends. Have a great day ladies!

Susan

Hi all,

I did CTX shoulders, LL warm up and Kick Box conditioning drills.

Had to take a child to the doctor so my cardio didn't happen.:(

I will do it tomorrow I promise.

Hi everyone,

Today is intense cardio for me. Power Max and a little treadmill. Have to, cause I had icecream last night.

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

Becky,

I have had the same problems here lately with working out. I have something physically bothering me that keeps me from exercising and finally it gets easier to blow them off! I am having a time trying to get back with things. I hope things will get easier for you!

How is your eating? My sucks and that is the most damaging thing!

Hang in there! We can help each other!

kim

Becky... now you know better than to worry about that. You know I won't let you slide! I'll hound you every step of the way if I think you're slacking! :+ }(

Take it slow friend.... you'll get there.

Just finished HSTA and PH abs. Boy I forgot how tough that thing is!

I did KPC, stopping at drills, SJP hi-lo, BC cardio, and then finished with a 5 minute fast TM run. I wanted to run longer, but my legs were a wee bit tired at that point, since I worked them yesterday!

Jane- the new baby is beautiful! How many horses do you have now? My thoroughbred pulled a fast one on me this morning. Quite sneaky he was, got loose and ran all over the lawn prancing around like a goofball!

Sounds like everyone is doing great WO's!

Kim and Becky- I hope you both continue to heal and feel better.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/147/.png[/

Jane, I'm home now and want to say thanks for posting the pictures of the GTG with Becky. Two lovely ladies!

Janie, I've been wanting to ask you. Are you done with your traveling? I thought you were going to be gone longer. Or am I confusing you with someone else? Anyway, it's nice to see your posts again.

Hi everyone, I hope everyone had a great day.

I barely had time to breathe, much less exercise today, but I stayed exactly at my allowed 24 points today.

Well, gotta scootch off to bed now...nighty night and don't let the...well you know the rest:p

Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.