Daily Check-In Tuesday, September 4

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Back to work today :(

Today is PUB and a 20 min run.

Have a good day...I'll check back later.

Good morning Tammy and all that follow....

KPC is next on the list but today is my WW meeting. I worked hard and long yesterday so I'm not worried about taking off today and doing KPC tomorrow.

Have a good one!

Good Morning.

I FINALLY get a rest day after 10 straight days of butt-kickin' work outs! I am going to enjoy today for sure!:p

Jane and Tammy: Thank you so much for the kudos. I'm still on cloud 9. ;)

Have a great one ladies!:)

I'm baaaack........ ;-)
Today is GS Legs for me and an ab routine, probably AB Ripper since it gets right to the point. I'm off to see why Wendy is receiving kudos (although I am not surprised since she is very kudos worthy ;-) )

ETA
Dang Wendy! Impressive :) You deserve a beer! :p

Hi Girls!

I'm going to try to join in the CC rotation. Today I did Keli Roberts Step it Strong.

Wendy, I missed it.....are kudos due because of your races this past weekend??? I hope you had fun and I'm sure you did great !

After a VERY stressful weekend, I'm HOPING this week calms down a bit.
My MIL is back in the hospital after a fall and PROBABLY will have to go into a nursing home once she is released.
One step at a time.

Have a good one!

Becky

Oh boy Becky, I am sorry to hear about your MIL. Was she living with you yet when this happened?

Good job Wendy, you are doing so well, and you should be so proud of your accomplishments!

Today was KPC. Not bad considering my legs still felt fried from All Body Cardio and biking this weekend.

Hi gals,

I did PUB up only premix with abs from PSSL&A for my workout. I tried to keep good form that my dh has showed me. I was soooo sore after that, we'll see how it goes today.

Have a great day!!:) :D :7

Good evening Ladies!

Hope all had a good day.

Well I started Cathe's Sept. rotation yesterday and so far so good :)

See you all tomorrow my children need to internet for school work. :)

Workouts done...my arms are like jello and I can't feel my legs :eek: :p :eek:

Vilma ~ I can't wait to start the Sept rotation in October :+

Annette ~ I did PUB too! That is one hard workout!

Wendy ~ Hope you enjoyed your rest day...well-deserved for sure!

Becky ~ I'm so sorry to hear your bad news...(((HUGS)) and prayers for all of you.

Patti ~ WELCOME BACK!!!! I missed you! We're still on for the 16th...can't wait :D

Phyllis ~ I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Jane ~ Good luck at your WW meeting.

Have a good night y'all...see you bright and early ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.