Daily Check-In Tuesday, September 18

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!!

Today is PUB and a 30 min run. It was hard to get up this morning...I did NOT want to crawl out of my nice warm bed :(

Have a nice day...I'll check back later.

Good morning Tammy and all that follow...

Rest day for me today. WW meeting day. DD isn't coming to the meeting so no walk on the Rail Trail today. Bummer....

Have a good one!

Good Morning Tammy , Jane and everyone else !

Today is SJP !

My DD started Drivers Ed yesterday after school!! :eek:
She is loving her new job, and learning a lot but unfortunately there isn't much business. It's a brand new resterant, tucked back into a shopping center, and I'm afraid not many people know about it yet,and her hours are being cut terribly.:( I hope they don't go out of business!

Jane, I'll walk on the trail with you today!!!

Our weather is gorgeous , has been sunny and around 80 for a while now and by the end of the week back to around 90 but still NO RAIN!!!!:eek: :eek:

Okay...hope it's a good one for all of us !:D

Becky

I couldn't decide what to do so I shall shamelessly steal an idea from Tammy. I'll 30 minutes cardio and PUB. Yippee!

Hello Ladies!

Today I'm torn between SJP or Cardio Fusion. I'm having a hard time getting motivated this am and I think its because TOM hit me today I feel very blech

Here's hoping after this cup of java I'm having will perk me right up and OY! its 54 degrees right now lol brrrr for me :)

Have a fantastic Tuesday everyone!

Good morning everyone,

Hang in there everyone, the week is only just beginning! Cardio Fusion was on the rotation today, but that dvd is another workout in my trade pile, so I did PUSH with Kari Anderson, both the step and hi/lo sections. Then I did Ab hits.

Have a good day, all.

Connie .....YOU, the Cardio Queen, doesn't like Cardio Fusion???
Why not??

I did a SJP premix instead of the whole thing. Just do NOT get into Hi/lo. So I did step and weights premix. I liked that alot !
The music from SJP is just some of the best IMHO !:D ;)

Becky

Well Becky,

I get bored very easily by Cathe's cardio. If I see another "around the world" after this last series I think I will strangle someone. I like complexity, my brain needs to be as involved as the rest of my body or I just zone out. Alot of repetition is another deal buster for me. I do like some of her moves ( the Jesse's Girl section is pretty good ) and the LIC sections are okay, but most of BM2, the drills from DM and that warm up from BM2 that just never ends really puts me over the edge. I know I sound really critical, but ultimately I am looking for enjoyment as well as a good cardio workout. I had a nice time today with Kari, and I felt energized and redeemed after her workout. I didn't feel slighted ( DM ), nor did I feel like I could barely drag myself upstairs ( BM 2). I guess I am getting older and just don't see the point in these near death experiences. Do I really think Cathe is going to be pounding around at 50? I hope not, for her sake as well as mine.

Hey gang,

I did about 35 min. of an upper body hodge podge off of the Pure Strength series this afternoon. Funny how one tricep felt significantly stronger than the other, don't know how that happened and I am sure it will be sorer or maybe the weaker one will be sorer in the end. It just felt sooo funny while doing cross body kickbacks.

Have a great day!!:7 :D

Good Afternoon Girls!

I just finished my own B&G and X Legs and Back mish-mosh. I did all of the standing leg work of B&G but after every 2 leg exercises I did pull ups from L&B for a total of 6 sets of pull ups and 13 leg exercises. OUCHEES!}( }( }(

Have a great day!

I just finished PUB and 25 min of HIIT, I took a nice shower and I've got my jammies on :D :D :D

Wendy ~ Awesomely creative workout!

Annette ~ I'm lopsided too :+

Becky ~ Like I've said before...if we're going to work out we might as well do something we like ;)

Conni ~ I like that you never do something you really don't like.

Vilma ~ So what did you choose...or did you decide on a rest day?

Patti ~ Misery loves company :D :D :D

Phyllis ~ Hope you had a nice time with the oldies today...HEY...I resemble that remark ;)

Becky ~ Oy Vay! When my boys were driver newbies I didn't get in the car with them for the LONGEST time! Good luck!

Janes ~ Enjoy your rest...and I would love to join you and Becky on that trail :D

Evening all...

Tammy - I love to have you and Becky to walk with! You know we wouldn't walk often though, not tough enough for us huh?!}( ;-)

I didn't weigh in tonight, just a tad over, so I'd better get myself in gear and weigh in next week. Losing weight was a heck of lot easier than maintaining!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.