Daily Check-In Tuesday, November 27th

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

I'm hoping to do a SS run on the treadmill today and some ab work. My car is still in the shop, hopefully it will be ready today x( x( A warning light came on last Wednesday, so I brought it in Saturday and dropped it off for my Monday appointment and as of yesterday afternoon, they still hadn't even looked at it x( x( x( While it is in the shop, I'm also having some routine maintenance done.

Good Morning!

Oh Tammy, that's frustrating !!;( I hope your car is ready to pick up today.....good as new!

I had very little sleep last night and have a very sore back (not from workouts unfortunately)....and am trying to figure out a good workout for today.
I keep changing my mind but right now am thinking maybe LIC, for FUN FACTOR (to get me through!!) and cardio AND weights !

Have a good one !

Becky

Morning!

Tammy: Sorry about the car. Hope you get it back soon.

Becky: Back pain? UGH! I hope you feel better fast!

Phyllis: Let us know what you think of Slo Mo Legs!

I just finished B&G LB Premix + the stability ball ab work. YEOWZAS!}(

Have a great day!:)

Hi all,

Becky - Sorry to hear about your back. My doctor had me on motrin and heating pads which helped.

As I keep saying, I really am having a good time with Slo Mo workouts. My strength has improved but I am not bulking,and my joints are not suffering either.

Today was ASC II, and I got all the combos this time. Granted, I still mess up here and there, but I have a good grip on this one!

Amy is the bomb.

I ended up doing LIC step only, and adding on shoulders and calves from 4DS. Was a good workout.

Thanks for the advice. I've been taking aleve and used the heating pad on and off all day yesterday. Will keep at it. Also think I need to do additional stretching.

Gotta hit the shower !

Becky

I'm not sure how I feel about slo mo legs. There were a lot of new moves . One of them, i didn't do. It involves wrapign your leg aroung a BB and doing back leg lifts. I just didn't seem to have the balance to do these so I just got on all 4's and did lifts that way.
There was a lunge/deadlift combo that Amy did with her back leg elevated on the step. I modified it by keeping my leg on the ground. I'll have to try it again. Maybe if I had previewed it things would have gone more smoothly. So, the jury is still out on this one. I
ll have to try it again.

Phyllis http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

HI all,

I did a hodge podge of things today but you gals know I am good for that,LOL!!

I did half of Kickbox Circuit (yes a little bit of cardio today), then did select shoulder and chest exercises off of Slow and Heavy then did abs off of PSSL&A for my workout. Since we aren't doing school this week I have more time to devote to my workouts.

Have a great day!!:7 :)

I came back for round 2 after work and did some cardio! BBC's back and shoulders cardio + CTX power circuits cardio w/o the wt portions. }(

I had eaten faaar too many cookies after lunch so I had to do some "damage control"!x(

Have a great night ladies.:)

Good Evening Ladies!

I finally got my car back :D but only managed a 30 min ss run and then some ab work.

Wendy ~ Killer workouts! I think after that you can have some more cookies ;)

Annette ~ Good job! Enjoy your week off from school.

Becky ~ Hope your back feels better soon and that you sleep better tonight.

Phyllis ~ Yeah or Neah on the slo-mo workouts?

Conni ~ Glad you are enjoying Amy.

See y'all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.