Daily Check In, Tuesday, Nov.7

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Where is everyone???? Come now, no slacking, even though it is 70 degrees, sunny and just plain gorgeous!

Today was a rest day - I did Turbo Kick Vol. 34 workout one, and doubled the ab work. This rotation needs more cardio!

Hi all,

I did 30 min. of a Taebo Fat Blasting Cardio workout with weighted gloves on.

Busy day.

Have a good one.:p:D:)

Hi ladies,

home sick today. that's twice in 4 weeks I've been ill!!! Not sure what is up with that. So much for juicing and vitamixing everyday!

Rest for me today. And not going into the agency tonight either. No wonder all I wanted to do yesterday morning was yoga - 'cos i was getting sick!

I know I will feel better as the evg wears on. have a good one ladies.

s.

Hi Ladies - late check in for me today. Today I did TJ Cardio Party, love that one. '

Siobhan hope you feel better.

Connie/Annette - great workouts!

Is anyone else sick of the national political reality show....:confused: So tired of the polls, the gossip, the scandals.....stick to the issues! Today are local elections for our city. Hope they vote the incumbants out! today I also spoke in front of our State delegation (state senators and house reps) regarding the GED ministry I volunteer at my church....I'm so passionate about that topic that I hope my message did not get lost in the passion.

Have a great evening ladies

Carmen.

Late check in...

Rest day for me today, which was good because every muscle in my body is sore....plus the fact that today was my Monday...y'all know I can't get out of bed on Monday mornings!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.