Daily Check-In Tuesday July 6

Good Morning Glories!

Happy Monday...even though it is Tuesday...BLECH!

My shoulder is still sore...I'm going to call the doctor this morning and hopefully I can get in by the end of the week. Back to the treadmill for me this morning, today I'll do some hill intervals.

Carmen ~ I didn't see that about Jillian and KBs...I'll have to check it out.

Have a nice day all...and try to stay cool...IT IS HOT!! :cool:

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for getting us going today. I am off today but go back to work tomorrow. I have to work the rest of the month without any time off so I figured I would make the most of the longer weekend.

Today was TF Hiit 15/10. Another goodie, imo. It was over in a flash and had good variety in the hiit segments. I also added CLX BC 1 and did corework between dvd loading times:D...

DS has golf league this morning, then I am hitting the pool, the only place to be on these kinds of days..

Well, with temps. near 100 and no air conditioning and feeling slightly under the weather :( plus dh is off this week, it is not looking good for workouts this week. On a good note with me not feeling well and my cycle no where to be seen, I have been bloated and crampy and had the runs which has caused me to drop like 6 pounds so I am happy about that.:D So unless the temperatures drop I won't be working out anytime soon. But hopefully if I keep feeling poorly my weight will continue to drop and I will be a happy camper no matter what,LOL!!:D

Have a great day!!:)

Happy Monday that's really Tuesday!! Just finished a heart-pumping Zumba class.

Annette - I hope you feel better soon.

Have a great evening everyone.

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.