Daily Check-In Tuesday, July 3rd

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Fit Chicks and fellow "I don't wanna-Squishy Ab Insomniacs" ;)

I slept better last nite, although it is still painful when the alarm sounds at 5 AM. I'll be doing CC#1 this morning and Legs/Abs at the gym. I spoke with Heather last night and she sends her love.

Wendy ~ I can't wait to see a pic of your tramp stamp.

Good Morning Fitties,

Hi Tammy!
DH NEVER has to use an alarm. My insomnia ALWAYS includes me waking up too early . He has to be up by 5:30 and he's never been late! ugh
Not something I'm thrilled about......but just the way it is.

Today is BM2 U/B.

Did you see the blog and the words "30 pound weights" ??????:eek: :eek:
YIKES!!!!
Now I'm getting SCARED about the new workouts!!!:eek: :p ha

Have a good one!:D

Good Morning Everyone!:)

Tammy: So how many cups of coffee do you slug before beginning your morning work outs these days? I could never work out that early! I'd need too much time to drink coffee and wake up first. I'd have to get up at 3am to be exercising by 5! LOL :p

Becky: LOL, thanks to your post I just read the blog! WOO HOO! I'm excited about the new work outs regardless of the 30# DB's!;) :p Have fun with BM2 u/b today.

So I am definately opting for PLB today. I will see if tmrw is a better day for a run. I could take it outside tomorrow if I want as DH will be home b/c of the holiday.

Have a great day!

050208_10008324294.gif

I was done with my workout before 7 ! It was pretty short (just bm2 u/b) so I'm going for a walk.

I'm going to like this rotation but it's going to take a while to feel like I'm not cheating. Today's workout was only 36 minutes long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I'm excited too Wendy. But I'm afraid. Very, very afraid!
ha

Off to walk!
Happy Tuesday Girls!

Becky: Don't fret over the short work outs! Revel in all the free time you'll now have!:+ I have come to realize that just because a work out is short does not mean it's not effective! It's the QUALITY of the work out that counts girl and I am pretty sure you kick butt every day when you work out!}(

Good morning,

Today was MM. I think that is my favorite of the HC series.
So far so good on the goodie watch, let's see how today goes.

Have a good day, anyone have any plans for the 4th? The middle of the week is kind of goofy for big parties, isn't it? I am going to bbq and hit the pool with my guys I think. DH will probably want to set off some firecrackers, if we stay up late enough!

Good Tuesday Morning Ladies!

Today I have S&H Chest,Back & Abs - If I have enough time I may even throw in some cardio.

* Tammy - CC #1 Hmmm it's possible that may be my cardio after my weight work ;)

* Becky - we need the alarm clock here if not I'd never get up on time...30# weights ? nope haven't see that yet :eek: lol What rotation are you following this month?

* Wendy - so what type of ink did you get? I would love to get more ink work done myself but haven't found 'it' just yet

* Conni - MM is a good one ;) so how is your hubby? everything full swing ?

Hellos to all you follow! :)

Have a great day Chickadees! :7

Thank you for the wise words Wendy.
I know you're right.
Will have to remember them TOMORROW ....because I just got back from a 55 min. very fast paced walk!}(
NOW I'm ready to shower and start my day!:D

Vilma: Check out my picture trail..."Assorted pics of us" album-first pic. Alot of the color is missing but it's the the design I got.

Good morning ladies,

Tammy glad you got better sleep, today is "new car day" you must be excited.:) My DH uses the alarm and when it goes off he gets right up, I love the snooze button and it drives him nuts.

Becky, bm2 u/b is a tough workout, did you do double u/b? I like that one. Enjoy your walk its a nice day here so I might try to get a walk in today also.

Wendy, what kind of tattoo did you get? Enjoy plb.

Conni, I like mm too the couple of times I have done it. I might do the upper body premix today.

Vilma hope you had a great workout!

Today I think will be MM upperbody premix, and some butts & gutts + maybe some ankle work from L&G.

I have one week left of my current rotation and then I'm thinking of making my own rotation using Cathe's July, FF's one hour fat loss and some of rock bottom. I'll have to see what I can come up with. I like the shorter workouts for work days and then on my 2 days off I like to try to workout longer. I also need to add more flexibilty training.

Jenn

;-)

Hi gals,

Yesterday I slept in too long after working the night before so I didn't get a workout in. But today despite all the running around I have to do, I did the upper body premix off of Muscle Max using my new longer bands and it worked out much better. You really feel in in your shoulders and triceps when she uses the bands.

I would have done abs but I really don't have time since I do have some running around to do.

Have a great day!:7

Jenn,

Check out my picture trail in the "Assorted pics..." album and see the first picture. That's the design I got minus the color.

Hi Vilma,

DH went back to work this week, and I expect he will be a tired puppy by the weekend. Thankfully it is not a very busy week due to the holiday. Thanks for asking!

Happy Fourth of July Eve!

Oh that's great news, Conni! I'm so happy for him. I'm sure he'll be tired for a while until he gets back into the swing of things. Make sure he doesn't push himself too hard. :)

Hello all! I know I'm checking in kind of late but I have been busy all morning around the house and other things. Did get my workout in this morning - Drill Max. I haven't done it in about a month and Whew...I forgot what it was like. Have a great day!!!

Tiinabell ~ It's never too late to check-in ;) I love DM...definitely a sweat fest :D

Wendy ~ Believe it or not, I only chug down (and I mean CHUG!!!!) one cup of java before my morning workout....only because there isn't time for two :-( :-(

Conni ~ Great news about your DH.

Annette ~ MM does hit the shoulders pretty good :eek:!

Jenn ~ Yes ! Today is new car day! We pick it up tonight after DH gets home from work.

Phyllis ~ That is a tough premix...any cavities?

Vilma ~ Did you get in a session w/Coach Sean? I had a great run this morning with CC#1. I will have to say that the iTreads have me running faster :D

Becky ~ My DH usually wakes up sans alarm at 4:30 am, but sometimes he does sleep in. I use the alarm clock as my back-up wake-up call....LOL!!!!

Wendy, Love the picture that is a cool tattoo.

Conni, glad to hear dh is back to work.

Annette, I did MM upper body push/pull and some butt from butts and gutts today! MM is a great workout. :)

Vilma did you get your cardio in?
;-)

Phyllis, I like that upperbody workout too, those side planks are hard.

Hi Tina welecome to the boards, I haven't done DM in a while, guess I will have to dust it off.

Becky did you get your walk in?

Jenn

Tammy: Only ONE cup!? The HORROR! :7 What about food? Do you eat first?

Jenn: Thanks! I like it too!;)

Phyllis: It's tramp stamp style, baby! LOL Actually I had him put mine a bit higher then where the traditional tramp stamp would probably go but I didn't want half of it hidden by my pants! I have 2 others that are pretty much hidden completely. This one I wanted in a place where I could show it or hide it depending on my mood! }(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.