Daily Check In, Tuesday Jan.10

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Siobhan - I would rate Zero to Sixty as a low advanced workout. If you do the intervals at high impact the way Sharon does, I think it is warranted.

Today was Total Body Trisets Lower Body workout, then CLX Extreme abs, and TF stretch 10.
I wish Cathe had made the lower body program longer, maybe adding a floor segment or something.

Have a good day everyone.

Hi everyone,

so far - no workout - bad week!

We were out late last night - Don Giovanni thru cineplex is well worth the $25. It was outstanding. Really. I have seen another, although similar, version live but even my kids enjoyed it - well one did.

i will try to workout later. if not.... there is always tomorrow. thank goodness.

Conni - I will try that one again sometime and see how it makes me feel.

I hope everyone else has a good day/workout.

s.

Hi ladies - Today its Butts and Guts for me. I sound like I'm a baratone singer for the Temptations or something.....My throat and voice are hurting.

I'm so excited I just purchased the tickets to see Wicked in March!!! So excited.

Have a great day ladies.

Carmen.

Whoooo HOOOOOO!!! 2 workouts in a row.... I did 50 min. of Taebo's Ripped Extreme which has both cardio and weight work in it so that was nice. I got my weights in too with this workout.

I will be happy if I can get 3 workouts in this week and I am on my way there.:D:D

Have a great day!!!:D

Good for you Annette - I like that workout too - good sweat.

Carmen - so impressed! You are inspiring me with your great choices.

Unfortunately ladies - no workout. I am sick as a dog..... How can i be this unwell for this long? I am just run down. Until a few months ago - I haven't been sick in years.

have a good night. I am off to watch coronation street in bed.

s.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.