Daily Check In Tuesday December 13, 2011

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning ladies. Getting us started.....

put this in error on yesterday's check in. I must still be asleep.

This morning I did Upper Body Muscle Max. Good little workout. Quick and to the point.

Long day today - therapy tonight. I gotta think about packing that in. Too much on my plate. In the new year I shall reflect on that one.

I hope you all squeeze in a workout today!!!!

Enjoy your day.

s.

Good morning - working late today, no time for a workout :(. Hoping the crazy lady I work for is in a better mood today.

Have a good one, dont sweat the small stuff.

Carmen.

Hi Siobhan and Carmen,

Siobhan - I love that upper body premix from MM!

Carmen - Hang in there, only 3 more days until the weekend??

Today was LIS Triset Upper Body Split and I added the second premix from Yoga max.

Okay, the second premix is better than the first, imo.

I liked the Triset workout, it actually felt short to me...
Yeah, the music was pretty annoying, but I have to keep the volume down so much in the early morning, and I don't wear my hearing aid when I work out, so I didn't notice it too much.

Hi all,

Today is my youngest son's 15th birthday, hard to believe my baby is 15.:(:D

Other 2 are at college (Community college) taking exams.

I worked this morning walking to and from the school then I managed to do 20 min. of a 30 Minutes to Fitness-Weight workout before my elbow was hurting too much to do any more. I am going to have to talk to my doctor about it and why both my arms go to sleep at night and wake me up asleep and in pain. Sigh, can't win.

I also did the abs off of PSSL&A for more ab work today.. I am actually very sore to the point of groaning in pain during today's abs from yesterday's abwork.:eek::eek:

Have a great day.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.