Daily Check In Tuesday Dec. 27

Good morning ladies- I started the day with Stretch Max 1. I felt like an old rubber band this morning....I have not incorporated any stretching after the shorter intense workouts I've been doing, and it shows.

for the rest of this week I will do a little extra cardio and go less on the carbs as long as I can. I found one of FF rotations that focuses on legs and butt that I'll start on Sunday.

Have a great day at work!

Carmen.

Hi Ladies,

I was out of town for Christmas but checked in, nonetheless. Good to see you both working out! and Conni - all ready for the new year - good for you.

I plan to tidy up a few things this week myself, e.g. say goodbye to Christmas and clear clutter from my house. My DD's have too much clothes and toys!

Sorry you have to work today Conni. I hope you are off Carmen.

I am about to do Jari Love's Ripped 1000. I haven't done this one in a couple of years, I think.

Have a good day everyone. I will check back later to see your hard work and dedication.

siobhan

Hi Ladies,

Back in the saddle again at the office, and playing major "catch-up"!!

Oh well, that is the price I pay, I guess.

Today was LIS Slide-n-Glide. My tushy is hurtin' after doing Total Body Trisets and then this....ouch, Cathe!!

Hi Ladies,

I ended up doing Jari's Ripped 1000. It was tough at times. I was really sweating. I want to like Jari more than I do but there is too much dread for me with her cardio/weights combo workouts.

Good workout Conni. Nice stretch Carmen. I need to do more stretching. I am going to workout again later since I am home all day de-cluttering the house - blissology anyone?

DH has sooooooooooooooooooo many dress shirts. Just got rid of half!!!! I don't keep too much of my own stuff around - house is too small. If I don't use it - I get rid.

Have a great day everyone. I'll shoot for more cardio this week too carmen.

s.

Hi ladies I did the step only premix of IMAX 3. I did better than usual with the choreography but man that is ine hard one to follow. It's more mentally challenging than physically.

Good night.

Carmen

Hi ladies I did the step only premix of IMAX 3. I did better than usual with the choreography but man that is ine hard one to follow. It's more mentally challenging than physically.

Good night.

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.