Daily Check-In Tuesday, August 5th

Good Morning !
Hi Tammy! Hope you have more energy & are feeling better today !

Dads surgery went very well ! I take him back this morning for a checkup and I hope the dr is happy with how he looks.

I didn't know I'd have another morning appointment this morning, so I HOPE to sneak in PLB before I go. But if not, am determined to fit it into my day !

Have a good one !

Becky

Becky, glad to hear that all went well! :) I was scheduled for PLB today too, but rolled over and went back to sleep instead!
Thanks Vilma for the smileys.

Tammy, if you could only have one CC, which one would you pick? I now you love them all!

Last edited:
Good Morning

Today is HCE#1 (circuit with HSC). I haven't done this in ages, I hope I get thru it!!LOL

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Ladies!
sun.gif

Tammy enjoy CCv8 that one is a great one! I did V7 yesterday and the stretch in v7 reminds me of v8 because of the beach sounds :)

Becky happy to hear that your dad's eye surgury went well. I'm sure you'll find a way in sneak PLB in there
Awink2.gif

Phyllis glad you are enjoying the smileys
snicker.gif

I actually felt that way myself this am but I had to get up as my DS has his volunteer work at the hospital today which means I need to get him up and outta here soon.

I know you asked Tammy about the CCs but If I had to get one I would try for CCPP because a lil bit of most of them ... that was my 1st CC

Deanie have fun w/ HSC - it's not that bad I did that one perhaps 2 weeks ago after not doing it in over a year and I had fun with it :D

As for me I have PUB scheduled today and plan on doing it once I get back from dropping off my ds at his work :)

Have a Great Day Ladies!
bluefaetag.gif

I did PLB up only premix, showered and am getting ready to leave.

We are having horrible storms, very heavy rain this morning, NOT a day I would choose to drive somewhere unfamiliar and about an hour away.
It's more a day I wish I could crawl back into bed !!

Anyway, have a good one !
Becky

Hi everyone,

Looks gloomy here up north, the rain should be hitting us soon.

I love those smilies, but our IT person won't let us use them..

Today was PUB and Stretch Max 1.
I have to say I really hate the Magnum PI theme music...it seems to hit at the worst possible time of the workout for me..

Hi gang,

My shoulder is feeling better, so I did PUB down only premix for chest going heavier than I normally do, I used 25's, then 20's, then 15's which is heavy for me on the Pyramid. I also did PS heavy barbell press flat and incline using 50 pounds on the barbell which I haven't done in a long time. I also did 35 min. of Billy's Cardio Bootcamp.

It is humid today. UGH!!!:(

Have a great day!!:D

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Well, I ended up doing a chapter of Extreme Kettlebell cardio and the bonus core workout and then I followed it up with 4DS Low Step.

Becky ~ Glad the surgery went well. We have been having horrid weather all this summer :mad:

Phyllis ~ CCPP...it is awesome!

Deanie ~ Hope you made it through HSC...those high step workouts kill me :confused:

Vilma ~ We agree on CCPP :D

Conni ~ LOL...I never noticed that music!

Annette ~ glad your shoulder is feeling better.

Have a good nite ladies....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.