Daily Check-In Tuesday, August 28

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!!!

I hope everyone is feeling well today. I have IMax on tap after work...FUN!!! :D

Have a good day...I'll check back later.

Good morning Phyllis and Tammy and all that follow....

I have my WW meeting this afternoon and my annual eye exam, so it is doubtful for a workout today. I'll use this as a rest day and hopefully continue the momentum the rest of this week.

Have a good one!

Daily Check-in

Good morning! I had a delightful birthday. God blessed me with an abundance of birthday calls and messages in the forums and in person. I started my day with the Body Max 2 cardio blast premix. It was filmed on my birthday last year! I had a delicious birthday too with a blueberry pancake for a treat Saturday morning (courtesy of my friend Rebecca) and chocolate amaretto cheesecake for dessert Saturday night. :9 Yummy! :9 Oh, I enjoyed a glass of sweet tea too. :9

I finally unpacked my suitcase Sunday but only because I need it to start packing for another trip. LOL! I am going to visit my precious niece who will be 2 years old in November. Her baby brother is due to arrive in November, and I want to spend some special time with her first. She is a doll, and I am so excited! Mom called from the grocery store Sunday to tell me about all the goodies she is planning to fix for me. She bought fresh blueberries to make homemade blueberry pancakes as well as the Texas Sheet Cake she promised to bake. :9 She also told me that we will be eating out several times while I am there. This is what I get for growing up in a Southern home! May God have mercy on my butt and thighs and waistline too! I hope Cathe is cooking up a good rotation for September! I am looking forward to eating purely to bless my body after Labor Day. August has been about feasting and fun. It is time to return to a focus on fitness!

It is time for a non-Cathe week. I have been doing her workouts exclusively since Mother’s Day (other than a few workouts at the club) and decided to take a break from Cathe this week and hit the ground running next week after Labor Day. I am already having Cathe withdrawals, but I am having fun playing with Tracey’s workouts. I received all of them as a gift and previewed all of them this weekend. I love dancy hi-lo workouts and was expecting that one to be my favorite. After a few minutes, I switched to Step Sweatfast. The second workout on this DVD is her best in my opinion. The choreography is dancy with no breakdown. I actually did it on the floor after doing Cathe step workouts on consecutive days, and it makes a fun hi-lo workout. I want to try it again with a step. The sculpting workout is more functional with advanced moves like kneeling on a stability ball while doing upper body work, and the core workout is too long and advanced for me at this time. I can tell from all these workouts that core work is her strength, but I am not ready for her core workout yet. If anyone wants to try just one of Tracey’s workouts, I would go for Step Sweatfest. I had so much fun watching Allison in this step workout. She is a ball of energy!

Monday was a day of belated birthday blessings! I received a beautiful birthday card from my father with a money order. I thought he forgot because he did not call me. I was surprised! He left when I was a baby, and I have not seen him in person since I was 9 years old. I am hoping to meet him again soon. The card included this blessing: “May God’s abundant blessings fill your life today and every day.” Mom sent me a beautiful card last week.

Oh, I am sweeter than birthday cake itself. :7 Just ask Cathe! ;-) (It is because I am full of sugar!) :7

Tammy, I am hoping to join you for a workout after work.

Phyllis, good job with Gym Style Legs.

Jane, enjoy your rest day.

Conni, did you order Tracey’s new step workout that she just filmed last week? I love the set and outfits. Do you like her original High Intensity Step Mix? I have not tried that one yet.

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Daily Check-in

Good Tuesday Morning Hellos To Tammy, Phyllis, Jane , Heather and all who follow

Today is TS #2 and getting ready to do it once I'm done here :)

Tammy- have fun w/ Imax

Phyllis - GS Legs - good going

Jane- have a great rest day - w/ WW I am way below my goal weight and vanity weight :) thanks to Cathe and eating reasonably clean lol

Heather - Happy Belated Birthday sounds you had a lovely one

Happy Hellos and have a great Tuesday Ladies I am off to WO w/ our Cathe :7

Hello Ladies.

I have a date with Grace today. Yup, you guessed it! ITread here I come!

I have signed up for two 5k races for this holiday weekened...one on Saturday and one on Monday. Should be fun!:)

Have a great day folks!

Hi everyone,

Hi Heather - Yes, I preordered the latest step from Tracey, and I really like both HISM and StepSweatfest. I was not so fond of her cardio sweatfest though,and traded that quickly.

Your cheesecake sounds so good!!! I am glad you had a nice celebration. Funny you should ask me about Tracey, I did Marcus today! Topless Blocks hi/lo section. Thanks again for sending me that one!:)

I also did BM abs and Stretchmax 1.

Have a great day

Hi Ladies!

I just did B&G's floorwork and firewalkers and Mindys All about Legs Stability Ball workout.
That's it for legs and I'm with you Phyllis, I'm always glad when LB is DONE!}(

I need some cardio so I think I'll ride the stationary bike and call it a day.

DD started her junior year today!:( and :)

Have a good one everybody!!

Becky

Hi Becky,

My DS started intermediate school today. I hate watching them grow up so fast!:(

Hi all,

Well, after 64 days my cycle finally started so hopefully any left over bloat and puffiness will go away and I can lose some weight again. sigh. I really detest perimenopause, I never know if or when it will come.

I did Muscle Max's Push/Pull premix today and abs off of Leaner Legs for my workout. Felt good to be on track a 2nd week now.

Hope you all have a great day.:7

Well, my run had to get nixxed unfortunately but I just finished Imax 2 (intervals 1-7) so I'm a happy camper.

Tammy: Are you doing the orignal Imax work out?

Phyllis: I completely understand your sense of relief when it comes to finishing a tough lower body work out. I'm the same way.

Jane: Hope you get back a good report on the eyes today!

Heather: Good job on your BM2 premix today! Have fun visiting your neice.

Vilma: I hope you had a good work out today.

Connie: Great work out today, as usual.

Becky: WHOA! That l/b work out sounds like a fryer indeed! Will you be reporting on some DOMS tomorrow perhaps?

Annette: Great work out. Hope you are right that the arrival of your cycle will help you to feel better.

Have a great afternoon ladies!

We had some very sad news here today. A friend of DS#2 was killed in a horrid car crash. My son is understandably VERY upset and will most likely delay his trip back to school on Friday so that he can attend the funeral. Most of his friends that have already left for college are on their way home. They were a close knit group of friends and this is such a tragedy. The young man's sister was in DS#3's graduating class. PLEASE send your prayers for his family...this is so, so sad.

Oh my gosh, Tammy. HUGS to all involved. You definately have my prayers. That is soooo sad. Such a tragedy. Your post almost brought me to tears. I can't imagine how your son must be feeling right now...:-(

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.