Daily Check-In Tuesday 9/27

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning! Today will be week 5 day one of ballet body. Hope everyone has a good day! I'm hoping mine is better than yesterday :confused:

Hi Ladies,

Tammy - and I thought I had some crazy days at work. Jeesh, you should have a reality show!

Carmen - My back is sore now, but I thought it was from my S90 workout today...hmmm.

Siobhan - I have viewed Athletica, and am anxious to try it. What are your feelings on that one?

Today was S90 Back/Bi's and 100 crunches. I really like the way all the workouts include a nice core section, I already feel the difference and am feeling stronger all over!

Hi everyone,

no workout for me today. Tammy - lots to process from yesterday. wow.

Conni - I have to say that when i first tried atletica i though 'meh' and was annoyed by the drumming in the background. But then I did the workout again and the drumming sound just fell away from my ears. I really enjoyed the workout on the second and third try - even my husband likes it. Just keep in mind - the first series is repeated and feels long (you get past that eventually). The other series in the workout are much quicker so don't get discouraged by the first series. By your third try of the workout you'll be prepared mentally for the repeats. I think it's a winner. Because of it - i bought powerstrike 6 which is very different. Atletica is definitely cardio.

have a good day everyone. nice workouts for everyone - yesterday and today so far.

Hi all,

I did a Chris Freytag kickboxing workout and a 10 min. ab workout.

Still trying to get the prednisone weight gain off, not sure now it is going but I am trying hard to at least get my workouts in.

Have a great day!!:D

Hi everyone! Today its the original Cardio & Wts for me. I'll try going a little heavy with the weights.

Tammy - that was some Monday you had!

Great workouts ladies!! We are strong!

Have a great one!

Carmen.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.