Daily Check-In Tuesday, 8/12

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

4 DS HIS for me today. My legs are feeling much better now ;)

Have a good day!

:)Good Morning !

Hey, Tammy! I'm glad your legs are feeling better !

Today's a CC for me . The rotation calls for a 30 min. walk & 30 min. run, so I'll spend my time with Sean .:)

My calves are sore from GS legs yesterday, so it should be extra fun today ! ha:(:D

Have a good one !

Becky

Good Morning gals

Today is HSTA. Haven't done this in a while, hope I can get thru it:)

Tammy~ Love HIS cardio! Have fun

Becky~ Enjoy your cc.

Have a great day everyone!

No workout yesterday. On workdays I have to work out first thing in the morning or it just will not get done. Today was GS chest and triceps. Was able to do 12 straight leg push-ups. That's a personal best for me, up from 10.:D

GS is a tough series. If I do it all the way through and lift at what feels heavy to me, I always get DOMS. This in turn makes me think why and the world have I pre-ordered STS? So today I've concluded I'll be one of the ones using STS on my terms. Probably fewer reps, maybe two days between STS workouts.

Linda M.

Good Tuesday Morning Hellos to Tammy, Becky, Deanie, Linda & All who Follow

Welcome Linda!

891.gif

I have the same as Becky but I've been having Coach Sean in my ear for over 2 months and Grace needs her time in my ear so I'll be switching my TM runs up with an iTread for a change. I have iTread 6 60min to do today.

Tammy
glad to hear the legs are feeling better

Becky we are doing the same rotation - my legs feel a teeny bit of DOMS at the moment but I always find doing a run helps get the DOMS outta there faster. I'm running with Grace today so we shall see how that works my legs
923.gif
;)

Deanie I did HSTA about 2 weeks ago - It was fun and got my HR up I'm sure you'll get through it fine ;)

Linda GS is tough
^5s on your PR for your push ups - man I need to start on some myself

Phyllis, Conni & Annette
you ladies have a great day Hope your all doing well

Time to get moving here

Have a Terrific Tuesday All!

picture.php

Hi everyone!!

Good workouts everyone, it seems like we are in the groove this month. Maybe between the RT and the Olympics we are extra fired up!

I ended up doing All Body Cardio with Sharon Twombley, I just felt the need for a circuit workout before I did GS Legs tomorrow, then I should be back on the rotation.

Have a good day!

Hello gals! I'm feeling 100% less sore today, but I still didn't wo this AM Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow...I promise!
On the RT we a LB workout that was tough! We did some sliding exercises from STS and that is what got my hip flexors! They were really difficult!

Tammy, HIS is fun. Enjoy!

Becky, I hate sore calves b/c you feel it all day, no matter what you do!

Deanie, is HSTA the one with all the leg presses? Yuck.

Linda, I think lots of us will end up doing STS on our own terms. We are all thinking it and kudos to you for knowing it.:)

Vilma, I started reading BD. I jsut finished book one, Bella. I don't want to work today, just read.;)

Conni, I missed the opening Olympic ceremonies. I heard they were awesome. I didn see the torch lighting as it was ofered on On Demand. Wonderful!

Last edited:
Hi all,

I did Body Max warm up then did Power Hour chest work minus push up but did the barbell work 2 times through. Then I did dumbbell chest press off of Body Max to finish up. I am trying to alternate one week of strength with one week of endurance and see how that works. So this week is endurance.

I also did 20 min. of a taebo workout with weighted gloves on, I have an eye doctor appt. shortly so it was quick workout all around.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.