Daily Check-In Tuesday, 6/9

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

I made it out of bed this morning :) Today is KB Way Empire State...I like this one a lot!

Have a great day!

It's easier to get out of bed when you like the WO you will be doing.:D Have fun Tammy.

My headache is just about all gone so I'm on my way to do MM. Hopefully I'll get through it. Yesterday was just a rotten day.:( I didn't have ANY coffee all day because I didn't think that the caffeine would help my headache. So ow I'm enjoying a big cup o joe.:D

Hi !

I was really sick all day yesterday & up all night the night before with a stomach virus. I didn't even get out of bed until evening yesterday.
So far today I feel fine.......just lingering headache and VERY weak.
Needless to say, no workout yesterday and none today. I'll get back to it tomorrow.

Sorry you weren't feeling well either Phyllis. I hope the worse is over.
I'm trying a little yogurt this morning, after no food yesterday at all.

Missed you guys......

Becky

Hi everyone,

I hope you feel better Becky, a virus is no fun!

Today was Marcus Irwin's Twirl and Ab hits.

Come on Phyllis, you can get through MM, I know you can. I always feel spent when I get to the jackknifes in the core section, I don't know why, but it hits me then.

Aw, Becky I'm sorry that you felt so bad.:( I HATE feeling like that, although it makes me incredibly happy when I feel normal again. I'm always amazed at the difference a day can make. So, get your strength back and come join us - we'll wait.:)

Conni, I'd forgotten about MM but it is such a good overall WO! It took my DVD player a little while to get working so I did the 1st round of legs and the chest work on my own.

You know I really wish the quick reply was working, wonder when they will have that up and running?!?

I did 35 min. of taebo at home then went to the gym and did about an hour of upper body, chest, shoulders, back, abs and a calf machine I found and tried.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.