Daily Check-In Tuesday, 6/23

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Empire State (KB Way) for me this morning. I'm dragging as I woke up @ 3:30, but I'm still plugging along!

Becky ~ Hope you slept better.

Have a great day!

Good Morning !

Tammy, I got maybe an hour more sleep last night. Still not enough ! I hear you with the "dragging ....and plugging along !"

Today's workout is legs. I think I'm doing some floorwork and maybe drills .
Last night DH and I took a 45 min. walk and got back into the truck and saw it was 88 degrees !!!
But it felt good to get out and move !

Will be back after my workout !

Becky

Good morning Tammy and Becky and all that follow...

I finally get to stay home today after work! I'm doing STS shoulder, bis and tris (I missed from last week), then I'll just follow the rotation from there. I think this week I can get in my workouts, Saturday I have a wedding to go to but it isn't until 6 p.m.

Have a good day everyone.

No wo today - I don't think I'll get to one tonight.

Tammy, will you take a nap after work?

Becky, will you revisit plyo legs? I did it yesterday and it wasn't so bad.

Jane, you won't know what to do with yourself with all that time today!;)

Hi everyone,

Heat wave hitting here today, and I am really happy. I love the warm weather!
I did Jari's Ripped and Chiseled and the bonus ab section. I feel pumped!

Prayers for my basement assessment today, hopefully the news won't be too ugly.

Have a great day.

I'm back.

Phyllis, funny you asked me that, I was thinking about you while I was doing legs today, wondering if you were attempting Plyo again . I am NOT ! ha
Today I did the KPC/ L&G premix kick/punch drills and legwork. It had some cardio to it so I thought it was a good sub for Plyo.
I'm glad plyo was easier for you this time around. You're braver than me !!

Connie, I think I missed something. What is going on with your basement ?

Have a great day !

Becky

Hi Ladies

Rest day for me but I'm taking the family in soon for their eye appointments & new eyewear if they need it.

Have a great day Ladies

picture.php

Hi gals,

I did about 50 min. of abs, leg floorwork, biceps and triceps at the gym today.

It is turning hot this week, so I guess summer really is here now.

Have a great day!!:D

I finally got a workout in!! STS shoulders, biceps and triceps. It was a good one.

Phyllis - it turned out not to be so much time. I've had to work the phones starting today to get in touch with those who didn't RSVP for the wedding. I've got to get my final numbers together within the next week or so... so I've had a phone attached to my ear for the last two hours! I put in my high school on facebook and whoa!! there were alot of classmates who "friended" me. Talk about "back in time". I've haven't even seen some of those people since we graduated, 30 years ago this year as a matter of fact!

Conni - hope your basement woes turn out well.

Hey Vilma, Becky, Tammy, Annette.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.