Daily Check-In Tuesday, 4/6

Tamster

Cathlete
Rest day for me today as I have to be to work soon and it will be a long day.

Carmen ~ Glad you enjoyed your Zumba class :)

Have a good day all!

Good Morning !

Unplanned rest day for me too, because I have jury duty !

Tammy, we might both be having long days today. :(

Carmen, I think I'd love Zumba too. I used to have a few of the workouts and thought they were a lot of fun. Class would be even better !

Have a good one.

Tammy and Becky, good luck with your long days. I hope you have lots of good java to see you through! Becky, do you want to get picked?

Cardio day for me - HIS/LIS double cardio. :)

No Phyllis ! I am actually hoping it's dismissed .

Today it's going to be sunny & 80's, then cooler days and rain coming. I'm not looking forward to being inside all day, sitting..........when it's so nice out.

Good morning ladies - I am sore from wiggling at the Zumba class. That was such a blast. I'm going again tomorrow night. Today its PUB for me.

Becky - I'm with you about jury duty. About one year ago I got a questionaire for federal jury duty but I think they dismissed me because I work in a political position and my husband is in law enforcement. I guess that's two strikes against me. I never heard back from them. Although I think it would have been more interesting than the insurance case I heard a several years back.

Phyllis enjoy your cardio

Tammy enjoy ur rest day.

Soak up the sun everyone.

Carmen.

Hi all,

Becky - I hope you get out of jury duty! You need to enjoy the few nice days we still have for now.

Today was CLX Burn it Off and Recharge. I added TJ 20 minute workout for a nice burn!

Burn it Off is a great Hiit workout that in my opinion is much more fun than Cathe. Why I don't know, but I feel so much more motivated with Chalene. She seems to be a happier person, I guess.
Off day tomorrow, I am adding a step workout to the rotation.

Have a great day!

Well, with the sun shining and in the mid to upper 80's today, my workout was cut short by the call of the sun to me to lay out, LOL!!

But I managed to do 2 exercises each for chest and shoulders off of Slow and Heavy for my workout so I did do something.

Have a great day!!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.