Daily Check-In Tuesday, 4/29

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

CTX Power Circuit for me this morning.

Stay dry...it is raining like crazy here x(

Good Morning

Off to do S&H chest and back! I will be using my plate mates that I bought for STS.

Have a great day everyone
Deanie

Good Tuesday Morning Tammy , Deanie & all who follow!

CC #6 w/ Sean is completed :D

We had that rain since Sunday and it seems to have left but now its a bit cooler so this morning back to wearing a sweater ;)

Have a Terrific Tuesday everyone!

Good Morning!

Cooler here too and rain overnight .

I'm thinking of doing a CC today too. The rotation calls for a 90 minute step/hi/lo premix from SPJ & Step blast and I'm subbing !!:eek: ;)
Maybe a CC or a shorter, step only workout.
I'm not a hi/lo fan and don't feel like tackling a 90 min. cardio workout today anyway!!!

Have a good one !

Becky

Good morning gals!

Becky, I am in Indianapolis training on a new instrument for our laboratory. I'll be home Wed night. They treat us like royalty here - feeding us until we're stuffed. Sunday night I was able to do CC, but havent done anything since! We didn't get done dinner last night until 9! I was good this morning. I ordered oatmeal and banana for breakfast.

Vilma, I hope you find the answer to your eating dilema. It does sound suspiciously like thyroid. It may be just a matter of mixing things up a lttle to find the right mix for your body.

I'll try to check back later. Have a great day!

Phyllis
I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing :)

http://www.rykat.org/forums/style_emoticons/default/arrowhead.png

http://dv.daisypath.com/WS67m5.png

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

>Vilma, I hope you find the answer to your eating dilema. It
>does sound suspiciously like thyroid. It may be just a matter
>of mixing things up a lttle to find the right mix for your
>body.
>
>I'll try to check back later. Have a great day!
>
>Phyllis

Phyllis
Thanks - I started writing down everything that I eat and at what times during the day. So just going to journal my foods for the next few weeks.

Since I'm a lifetime WW member who has not gone back to her monthly weighins in over a year. I'm wishing we lived in a bigger town were I can go to meetings held by different leaders.

[font color= blue]Didn't feel the need for continuing my monthly weigh ins then since I was always 5# below my goal weight.

Plus the leader who runs the meetings is such a sweet older woman but doesn't do'it' for me as far as being motivational plus all she does for exercise is a gentle stroll around her neighborhood.

When I would talk about lifting heavy and or doing HIITs I felt I was talking another language with them. I'm guessing she's in her mid to upper 60's. Most of the women who have attended the meetings at the time I used to go seemed to be there mostly for social reasons and it's always infused with religious tones.

Thats great if thats what your looking for but for me I wanted to go to my WW meetings and feel motivated; in my small lil town I just don't. I get more motivation and support online anyways.
[/font]

Oy did I go of course lol, sorry 'bout that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.