Daily Check-In Tuesday 4/28

Tamster

Cathlete
Good Morning Glories!

Today is speed intervals and then Jari Slim & Lean after work. Have a great day!!!!!

I'm off today but got a call from DS at 10 til 5, DIL is in labor. They are wanting to wait so she doesn't have to spend a lot of time beforehand in the hospital. I'm waiting for the call. They've pretty much been up all night but the contractions haven't been regular the whole time.

My workout will be, if the events of the day allow it, 4DS KB cardio only and a 40 minute run.

I MUST do CleanMAX first then the workout if I still have not got the call. My house can't wait one more day!

Good Morning !

Tammy- are you using CC or itread for your intervals ? How long is your workout ?

Cardio today and I'm NOT walking ! :confused: Yesterday I walked my dog at a fast pace for about 25 minutes, then DH came home and said he wanted to walk on the bike path- and he won't go alone, so off we went for an hour.....:rolleyes:
Think I'll find something else to do today.

Am babysitting my 4 month old GS this morning .:D:D:D
If it was the 3 year old............THERE would be my cardio !!!! Keeping up with him !;)

Going to try to find a short & sweet workout for today.......thinking.......thinking........

I'll bb !
Becky

Jane,
We posted at the same time !
You know I'm so excited for you and all your family !!
Keep me posted !!! :D:D:D
Becky

Good Tuesday Morning Ladies!

Tammy enjoy those speed intervals :D I like those alot :p

Jane here's hoping your newest grandson gives his momma a break and she won't be in labor for long - hopefully she can rest between contractions. Looking forward to the news :) How exciting for you all.

Becky have a great short & sweet workout - sometimes those hit the spot just right. ;)

Well yesterday I finished the 2nd month of CLX called the Push Phase ..since dh's birthday is on Thursday and he took a few days off; I'll be doing a few days of active recovery before I start the 3rd phase of CLX called the Lean Phase. I'm really looking forward to it :) This program has been so great as I look forward to each workout I guess its because I know its no longer than 35 min tops and I work so hard I'm feeling some great Doms this am :)

picture.php

Short & Sweet was the name of the game today ! :)

I did HIS from 4DS and abs from Slow & Heavy C & B , & T & B !

Have a great day !

Becky

Lots of excitement today!!

Jane, good luck to you and the family!:D

What a whirlwind weekend. all that preparation and anticipation and my nephew's wedding in Austin is over already. Sheesh! It was an awesome time. I'll get my pics on picturetrail soon.

Back in the saddle(Texas lingo) today with disc 28, chest and back. BBL

Hi all,

Good wishes to your forthcoming addition, Jane, I hope all goes well and happy!

Today was cardio - Gay's Cardio STep express. I got my new Amy Kickboxing dvd yesterday, but I will wait to try it next week, I think.

I am really bored with this rotation, if I have to look at the Pyramids one more time I am going to scream. Time to bail on this month, I think.

Hi all,

I did Slow and Heavy warm up.. then 2 exercises each for shoulders and chest for my weight workout then did the cardio only off of Hardcore Kickbox Circuit for my cardio workout.

It is hot today but tomorrow is supposed to be cooler. It was hard just getting into it with all the heat.

Hope you all have a great day.:D

Workouts done :D I liked the change of pace with Jari last week, but this week found her annoying....guess next time I'll only plan one week with Jari :eek:

Annette ~ Great workout! Our temps are supposed to cool down tomorrow too.

Conni ~ LOL! Hope you find a rotation you like!

Phyllis ~ Glad you had a great time.

Becky ~ Love those 4DS workouts.

Jane ~ Can't wait to see pix!!! :D

Vilma ~ I can't wait to try CLX...a friend is going to lend it to me when she is done.

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.